Yeeessss

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

thom336

AC Members
Dec 17, 2002
ok, since my wildlife pond extension (written about in another thread - photos to follow soon), my parents ave finally agreed to let me convert it to a fish pond. well, i had this already planned - hence the extension - so the main conversion work is done. however, i am unable to run a filter down there - so i am going to rely on the age old method of natural filtration through plants. but i have a feeling this planting is going to cost alot. however, i will work hard and earn that money. my brother may be quitting his saturday job soon, in search of bigger and better things, and i am almost certainly in line for his job if he quits - so that would mean 25 quid a week for 5 hours work! im a happy bunny.

i still have some final touches to make to the pond, and my parents wont let me get the fish till their done, so at least it will give the pond a chance to settle till i get the fish. but any suggestions or ideas would be appreciated, which is why i wrote this thread. also, it isnt the largest pond in the world, so the fish will probs be along the lines of goldfish or shubunkins.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store