Young guppie female help needed very fast!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Sprinkle

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
UK
Wyomingite Wyomingite I knows the reason she is hiding and no swimming. She got some swimming issues and can no swim on her own. Maybe its swim bladder issues? Can I save her? I mean she kinda swim on her own, but not for very often and will swim shakily and when she no swims she will b e n d her back. I need. To. Save. Her. Maybe I should put her in w i t h Peanut and see if she will recover?image.jpg

Wyomingite

Fish Wrangler
Oct 16, 2008
Wonderful Windy Wyoming
Real Name
Ivan
Maybe. Try feeding a plant-based flake food or some mashed peas, that might help. It could be stress-related, although swim bladder issues caused solely by stress are pretty rare. If it is it may correct in a couple of days. It could also be an infection caused by the stress of moving, which might require meds. This last is what I figure is most likely.

Hard to tell for sure what's going on, especially on such a small fish. I'd try the food for a few days and if it hasn't corrected you'll have to decide if you want to spend the time and resources to try to save it.

WYite

WYite

Sprinkle

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
UK
Thank you for your reply! I could move it to my fighters tank, he should accept her as in his tank I use artemiss for fungus and bacteria infections so i could do that as well. I hope it is stress realated and nothing more than that. I move her to my breeding box and i may try mashed peas tomorow to see if it helps.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store