Mafia #7 -- The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

DeputyChiefJR

Glub! Glub!
Jan 18, 2006
Central Ct
Great job everyone....I so wanted to get definitely found out sooner cuz I had so many jokes and role-plays for my final day including references to Goodfellas, making spaghetti sauce, hanging out by railroad tracks, but never got a chance to use them...I so wanted to create massive confusion at the end but hadn't been loud enough the whole time to be effective. It's a fine line being just loud enough....

mystery player

Registered Member
Aug 31, 2007
I did most of my posting from work so mee-mee never had a clue, the plan was to keep it a secret, i have to admit when i saw the post she made that did her in i almost s--- my pants, even after she was lynched i kept a strait face, it was a lot of fun,,,,,,,,,, :headbang2:

Madcrawdad

The ONLY AC Mafia
Dec 29, 2006
Chicagoland
i think i'm too paranoid for this game. . .
I was when I first started playing, but it does get better....after awhile you realize that all these well-orchestrated mafia plots that you imagine are most likely just figments of your own imagination. Not to say a well-orchestrated mafia plan isn't possible, but sometimes a lot of things would would need to fall into place 'just perfectly' for those imagined plots to really happen...

Glad you came back to the town, Wata....I nearly fainted when I saw you pull your vote off of Deputy.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Yeah, well the pile under me got real deep when KOTD said he was the detective.....:grinyes:

Weezer

Plastic Plant's Live Longer
Mar 2, 2007
"Minnesota - It Gets Chilly Here"
I was when I first started playing, but it does get better....after awhile you realize that all these well-orchestrated mafia plots that you imagine are most likely just figments of your own imagination. Not to say a well-orchestrated mafia plan isn't possible, but sometimes a lot of things would would need to fall into place 'just perfectly' for those imagined plots to really happen...

Glad you came back to the town, Wata....I nearly fainted when I saw you pull your vote off of Deputy.[/quote]

That would have been are chance, not to be.........:grinno:

Madcrawdad

The ONLY AC Mafia
Dec 29, 2006
Chicagoland
Wow, yeah, great game everyone...and for MVP for our losing side goes to Jo for lasting the longest in any game he has played....

And the award for the most stupid screw up goes to MEEMEE (btw, I got the suggestion from Ice). Nice one though, thanks Ice...It could have worked if I had done it properly...&^%%(*&*&%^#^%(*&*%&....how stupid...

So do we find out who the Mystery Player was.....
I thought that your posted PM may have come from Ice also....he put Swayde's name as Sway a couple of times...

mee-mee

my baby...RUSTY
Mar 2, 2007
MN..state bird:: mosquito
Yeah, it was a good try when I was trying to post it the first time...I did actually have the first line erased...but then I refreshed and I had lost it so I had to do it again and then I did forget to take out the first line.....maybe it could have worked...but nooooooooo....I forgot...just like the 10-10, 10 v 10...the repeating I did in last game....

KingOfTheDeep

All Hail The King
Nov 2, 2005
New York City
Real Name
Dan

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
whew...glad that's over!

SOrry for giving you so much crap weezer, especially in your first game...thanks for playing!

Unfortunately this game has eaten up too much of my life and I will be on a leave of absence for a while, but I will stop in here and there...

KingOfTheDeep

All Hail The King
Nov 2, 2005
New York City
Real Name
Dan
So was King the Detective for real...
no..i faked it through the whole game with no one coming foward as the real detective..

of course i was!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store