Mafia #7 -- The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Swayde

AC Members
Mar 12, 2007
Florida
I've been thinking that a neat idea for a couple of future games might be to play where EVERYONE is a mystery player. If we could set up 20 or so reusable screen names that would be assigned to a person along with their innocent or mafia role...(after the game, the password could be changed, and the screen name reassigned for the next game).

That way folks wouldn't be sure of who they were really playing against. Coler wouldn't get hit early every game, Ogre might not get investigated early every game, people might be less likely to let lurking go unpunished if they didn't know who was lurking, etc. Folks would be playing the game in the thread, and reputations and past games wouldn't come into play.

Nobody would be able to reveal their true identies (even the mafia to each other) and EVERYONE would be forced to stay invisible at all times, regardless of whether they had something to hide or not.

I'm not looking to Mod, but if anyone is interested in doing so for a future game, it might be interesting.
That would be so awesome. Very challenging and I think exciting.

Weezer

Plastic Plant's Live Longer
Mar 2, 2007
"Minnesota - It Gets Chilly Here"
whew...glad that's over!

SOrry for giving you so much crap weezer, especially in your first game...thanks for playing!

Unfortunately this game has eaten up too much of my life and I will be on a leave of absence for a while, but I will stop in here and there...
Good game jpappy.........:)

mee-mee

my baby...RUSTY
Mar 2, 2007
MN..state bird:: mosquito
whew...glad that's over!

SOrry for giving you so much crap weezer, especially in your first game...thanks for playing!

Unfortunately this game has eaten up too much of my life and I will be on a leave of absence for a while, but I will stop in here and there...
And don't forget you are my son now...so make sure you eat all of your spinach, and greens or no ice cream for you...heehee....

I was always trying to figure out why Weezer looked so sneaky...plus, with me working 2 jobs, I hardly saw him in the last 2 weeks...old job now out, new job now in...no more working 16-18 hours a day...wow, that sure takes a toll on the body...good night sleep for me tonight.....Good game guys and looking forward to seeing ya in the next....

MeeMee want to be a Mutant Slug...

MeeMee decides to close up her Pastry shop for the night, and turn in....she hopes everyone well, and long live ACville....for tomorrow is another day...:)

Sploke

resident boozehound
Staff member
Oct 20, 2005
South Windsor, CT
Real Name
Matt
Wow good game everyone...it was fun watching things progress even after I was out.

Mad (i think it was mad who said it) I also had the idea of using anonymous screennames for all the mafia games, it would make it a lot more interesting because you wouldb't be able to go back and compare notes to playing styles from previous games. Might be a little work for the mods, but could be interesting.

mee-mee

my baby...RUSTY
Mar 2, 2007
no..i faked it through the whole game with no one coming foward as the real detective..

of course i was!
God, next game, I need to be really careful....good catch again,,,,I forgot about the Detective dying post.....sorry King...ya were great again.....

I vote to lynch MeeMee for her 2 goof ups after the game...heehee....:lipssealedsmilie:

mee-mee

my baby...RUSTY
Mar 2, 2007
Wow good game everyone...it was fun watching things progress even after I was out.

Mad (i think it was mad who said it) I also had the idea of using anonymous screennames for all the mafia games, it would make it a lot more interesting because you wouldb't be able to go back and compare notes to playing styles from previous games. Might be a little work for the mods, but could be interesting.
For the 20 or so people that want to play that game, they should pm the Mod of the game and tell them who they are and what username they will be going by...we can set up our own accounts, so the Mod don't have to do it, and then pm him and tell him...that would be the easiest thing for the Mod and us...and you are right Sploke, we then wouldn't have to be invisible and no one would guess who we are and try to compare to previous games...

and told ya all I MADE A BAD MAFIA player....

KingOfTheDeep

All Hail The King
Nov 2, 2005
New York City
Real Name
Dan
God, next game, I need to be really careful....good catch again,,,,I forgot about the Detective dying post.....sorry King...ya were great again.....

I vote to lynch MeeMee for her 2 goof ups after the game...heehee....:lipssealedsmilie:
LOL, thanks

plantling

One bulwet left!
Feb 10, 2007
South Carolina
I didn't think they would believe my list at all and I had a good idea you were mafia from the OLD/NEW pattern I was going by. Figured I'd give the other mafia group a winning chance. Even if NEW you were still mafia.
Awwwwe, you were trying to protect me. I tried to tell Jo I thought Z was Old Mafia, but I think with the heat Z and HN kept putting on him, our Don took executive action. And I did try putting off lynching HN at the expense of Sploke (Sorry Sploke), but he kept going after Jo and dug himself into a hole. And I knew mee-mee was Old Mafia, too after Z was hit from process of elimination since Ice was trying to get rid of DD, Mad, and Chaz, and Z was trying to get rid of Sploke, Jpappy, and Wata. Besides the Mafia comprised of every other one on the list of players. Was that on purpose RB?

I've been thinking that a neat idea for a couple of future games might be to play where EVERYONE is a mystery player. If we could set up 20 or so reusable screen names that would be assigned to a person along with their innocent or mafia role...(after the game, the password could be changed, and the screen name reassigned for the next game).

That way folks wouldn't be sure of who they were really playing against. Coler wouldn't get hit early every game, Ogre might not get investigated early every game, people might be less likely to let lurking go unpunished if they didn't know who was lurking, etc. Folks would be playing the game in the thread, and reputations and past games wouldn't come into play.

Nobody would be able to reveal their true identies (even the mafia to each other) and EVERYONE would be forced to stay invisible at all times, regardless of whether they had something to hide or not.

I'm not looking to Mod, but if anyone is interested in doing so for a future game, it might be interesting.
Sounds like lots of fun Mad. That way you and Ogre won't be so busy going at each other. ;)

I did most of my posting from work so mee-mee never had a clue, the plan was to keep it a secret, i have to admit when i saw the post she made that did her in i almost s--- my pants, even after she was lynched i kept a strait face, it was a lot of fun,,,,,,,,,, :headbang2:
LOL, If I wasn't so disappointed to see mee-mee out herself I would have laughed more. You're pretty good at keeping secrets. I think you'd do well in future games as you had the doc figured out even before he outed himself. Chaz had me snowed for a while.

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
Good game everyone.

mystery player aka Weezer. I had fun giving you a hard time.

I am all for us all being mystery players.

charlie_stubbs

Built Horde Tough
Jun 24, 2007
Ogrimmar
So MP was Weezer eh....Sorry about givin ya a hard time old chap, but i love my town and i hate mafia scumbags, especially mystery ones. I think playing as random players is a good idea (if i were Coler i would have done this already) as certain players (Ice, Z, Mad, etc.) are investigated almost automatically. Trouble with this game is the better you get the less the mafia want you to play.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store