Mag 350 "sleve"

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
So, I now know which way is "on" and "off"....I took the hose off while it was on and poured water into the hose...it went through it so Wa-La that way is open:perv:

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
yea lowes or home depot. its 5/8" id and 3/4" od vinal tube in the plumbing dept. thats what i replaced mine with i got 50 feet it was like 18 bucks
Do I need that much or is that the only way it come??

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Ok, well it will be a little while before I make it out...but I'll go get some and try it out Thanks again:grinyes:

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
We got it Cat!!!

I have suction and I have flow out!! WOO-WOO-WOO!!!! I went ahead and replaced both hoses just to have new ones on both sides. What I got was a touch different then what I had....but it is all they had

IMG_0084.JPG IMG_0085.JPG

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Cool!!! Ok, so I should let it run for a bit then right? So far I see now leaks, airbubbles or anything just water going in and coming out!!

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Oh, and I think I figured out why I am to put the outflow one in the tube of my UGF...I think this way it sends all the "filtered" water down and under the rock causing the rock to become like another filter before it goes back in the tank itself...does that make since?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store