Mafia 30: Witness Protection - The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

[AC] Hammerhead 991

'tis a fair court...
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
Knowing who everybody was, I really got a kick out of some people trying to post in the styles of others....

My favorite post of the game was this one by JL. Seemed like he was trying to look like charlie_stubbs. He sure seemed to have chas' posting style down pretty well.
Yeah, I bet you had a blast. And yep, LMAO, that post made me think C-Note was Chaz at the start. And that post by Chaz (Tibs) saying something like don't worry 'cause nobody ever listens to him made me think he was Ogre. Funny Mafia this round.

Again, Thanks for Modding Mad, and Great Game Everyone!

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
I can claim total ignorance... I didn't put any hits in. ;)

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
So I was the only one to guess Hi IQ was Hooked?

I wasn't sure if he was playing or not but it just seemed like it was him.

I thought UhOh was Charlie back to his old self.

I had the most trouble trying to figure out who Tree HH and C-Note were, I swapped back and forth on those 3 the most.

Ogre was easy to pick out as Old3Toes.

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
[AC] Old3Toes;1375072 said:
Just because someone messed up, is that a reason to lynch them? This format is pretty confusing and annoying, having to log in and out.

Maybe it's Ogre LMAO.
I remember when this was posted and I thought Old3Toes was Ogre. I remembered it after Mad posted his quote about me.

It is funny Mad compared my posts to Charlie, he was who I was trying most to post like. If you see my guess of players, I left him off so people would think it was me. I knew hammer knew who I was when he mentioned skimming.

I thought for sure Lady knew who her partner was. I had no clue charlie was tibs.

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
:rofl:

Again, great game Mad!

JL- Why can't you trust me even when we're on the same side?! Sheesh! :)
Heck I thought you might be tree. If I would of known that you were Hi IQ, then I would have known you were mafia.

I missed the grades, what a great hint. What a crazy game. I still am trying to put my head around who was who.

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
[AC] Hammerhead 991;1393144 said:
Alright, some of these I got with the help of Gunslinger/RB. Not sure on some:
BadHaggis-DangerDoll
C-note-JL66
Doomsday998-JM
Driver8-Lady G
Gunslinger-RB
Hammerhead 991-Guess
HI IQ-Hooked
maelstrom-Ice
narwhal-Jensons
Old3Toes-Ogre/ZSand
RICKETS-Cat
scoop411-Grins/ZSand
Tiburon321-Charlie
Tree_Hugger-Swayde
UhOhChongo-Dwarf Puffer
wing nut-Zig
xx_Nemesis_xx-Coler
This is scary. Remind me to lynch or hit plantling as soon as possible next time I am mafia. They also had the three of us pegged half-way through. Too bad I whacked you. You win the who's who award. Well you and rb.

Scary, very scary.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
I'm sorry John, I had my moments where I thought it may be you, and DD, and Hooked...I was never really sure though...LMAO! I had a blast with you though:perv:

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
Your suggestion to vote for you is the ONLY reason I made it. If charlie would have voted for you, this game could have been over sooner.

Not knowing who each other was really made this fun. At first I thought you were judgemax, but that didn't last long. I think it was the avatar that made me think judge.

I also like how missing the hit, which was not planned framed wing. We got lucky there.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Your suggestion to vote for you is the ONLY reason I made it. If charlie would have voted for you, this game could have been over sooner.

Not knowing who each other was really made this fun. At first I thought you were judgemax, but that didn't last long. I think it was the avatar that made me think judge.

I also like how missing the hit, which was not planned framed wing. We got lucky there.
LOL, there was something you said in our "chat" that made me think it was you, can't think of what it was, but it was some small little thing. Now I'll have to go back and see what it was....

Did you want to smack me though...when I KEPT posting with my real SN!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store