Mafia 30: Witness Protection - The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
Your suggestion to vote for you is the ONLY reason I made it. If charlie would have voted for you, this game could have been over sooner.

Not knowing who each other was really made this fun. At first I thought you were judgemax, but that didn't last long. I think it was the avatar that made me think judge.

I also like how missing the hit, which was not planned framed wing. We got lucky there.
awe, JL, you know you missed me being me!!!:grinyes:

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
awe, JL, you know you missed me being me!!!:grinyes:
Oh, Jmax..you were you, I know your fights with me anyday:perv: BTW...did you send anyone an email while playing the game?

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
I also like how missing the hit, which was not planned framed wing. We got lucky there.
I forgot about the missed hit. Ohhhh I was so peeved! Ask Mad, he took all my venting like a champ! lol

plantling

One bulwet left!
Feb 10, 2007
South Carolina
So I was the only one to guess Hi IQ was Hooked?

I wasn't sure if he was playing or not but it just seemed like it was him.

I thought UhOh was Charlie back to his old self.

I had the most trouble trying to figure out who Tree HH and C-Note were, I swapped back and forth on those 3 the most.

Ogre was easy to pick out as Old3Toes.
You skimming, Ice? LOL, I've got Hooked listed as HI IQ on my list but it was thanks to RB as were many of the other ID's.

This is scary. Remind me to lynch or hit plantling as soon as possible next time I am mafia. They also had the three of us pegged half-way through. Too bad I whacked you. You win the who's who award. Well you and rb.

Scary, very scary.
:silly:!!! Well to borrow a phrase from our beloved Ogre, you had nothing to worry about because no one listens to me anyways. One of my last posts (before you "whacked" me) I had you listed as the Don and Hooked was my first pick as BCG and Narwhal as the second. But they made a beeline for Narwhal and Doomsday was fooled by Driver's befriendment of Tree and you won the coin toss. Hammerhead was turning over in her grave. The only justice I saw was that you skimmed over my posts or didn't listen to me either about HI IQ and "whacked" him, too. :grinyes:

Do I play a convincing girl? :D

Ogre, why'd you take me with you? What made you think I was Mafia over all your suspects? Just curious.
LMAO, you made a very convincing girl. I had you listed as Rickets for awhile, especially since he got along so well w/Tree (Swayde), lol. And poor Sandy, hopefully you'll get to play longer next game. I guess you should have kept your vote on Driver instead of gunning for the gunman, eh? :lipssealedsmilie:

I forgot about the missed hit. Ohhhh I was so peeved! Ask Mad, he took all my venting like a champ! lol
:lipssealedsmilie: And then they whacked you! :lipssealedsmilie: LMAO.

Last edited:

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
You skimming, Ice? LOL, I've got Hooked listed as HI IQ on my list but it was thanks to RB as were many of the other ID's.
Well your list didn't count as you had RBs syntax program.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Your suggestion to vote for you is the ONLY reason I made it. If charlie would have voted for you, this game could have been over sooner.

Not knowing who each other was really made this fun. At first I thought you were judgemax, but that didn't last long. I think it was the avatar that made me think judge.

It is funny though how our "mistakes" turned out to be a blessing for us....me with my "G" posts, you forgetting the hit...and I was VERY glad you didn't come off me that night!

Madcrawdad

The ONLY AC Mafia
Dec 29, 2006
Chicagoland
:silly:!!! Well to borrow a phrase from our beloved Ogre, you had nothing to worry about because no one listens to me anyways. One of my last posts (before you "whacked" me) I had you listed as the Don and Hooked was my first pick as BCG and Narwhal as the second. But they made a beeline for Narwhal and Doomsday was fooled by Driver's befriendment of Tree and you won the coin toss. Hammerhead was turning over in her grave. The only justice I saw was that you skimmed over my posts or didn't listen to me either about HI IQ and "whacked" him, too. :grinyes:
Here's the thing, though. Doomsday wasn't fooled by Driver's befriendment of Tree. If you pay close attention to the last night, Doomsday voted for Tree_Hugger AND pardoned Tree_Hugger on the same night.... all to just mess with the Mafia. She must have forgotten about the Mafia hit, which forced the coin toss.... Had she just voted C-note (as she suspected he was the Don), it would have been a Town win....

plantling

One bulwet left!
Feb 10, 2007
South Carolina
Here's the thing, though. Doomsday wasn't fooled by Driver's befriendment of Tree. If you pay close attention to the last night, Doomsday voted for Tree_Hugger AND pardoned Tree_Hugger on the same night.... all to just mess with the Mafia. She must have forgotten about the Mafia hit, which forced the coin toss.... Had she just voted C-note (as she suspected he was the Don), it would have been a Town win....
LMAO, JM. You put up such an act it fooled me into thinking you really believed Tree to be Mafia. I guess you getting hit was a DOH! moment, lol.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda.

Get yo azzes over to the sign up thread for game 31.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store