Mafia 34-Time Crisis(the Play)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
I want to go back to JN, DD, JM or Pap really. Ice, Mad, Firedancer, and Cap all have me worried.....well CRAP, EVERYONE has me worried right now!!!!
That should be NJ instead of JN!

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
I am so completely lost this game. Right now my top two are JM and Mad. Don't ask why, I'm not even sure. Yes, I'm voting Ice right now, but will change or retract and UD. I just had to get it out of my system.

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
I am so completely lost this game. Right now my top two are JM and Mad. Don't ask why, I'm not even sure. Yes, I'm voting Ice right now, but will change or retract and UD. I just had to get it out of my system.
Why would you UD, Hooked...don't threaten any more stuff like that. Do you REALLY think it would help the town?

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
Why would you UD, Hooked...don't threaten any more stuff like that. Do you REALLY think it would help the town?
It's a matter of frustration. Nothing I've done has helped the town so far. I was feeling good about having JL nailed as a terrorist.

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
It's a matter of frustration. Nothing I've done has helped the town so far. I was feeling good about having JL nailed as a terrorist.
I realize your frustration, but we lost 3 tonight...IF you are innocent we need ya, now if you are a terrorist go right ahead and UD. The fact you have offered to by lynched pretty much each game day though, now a UD post.....come on.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
We're all over thinking this to much.We need to start at the basics.
Who would RB turn.

The following are looked at to often:

Ice
HN
LG
JM
DD

Those who seem to slide through games

Mad
Fire
Jpap

New to the games and not so sure RB would trust them to his team

Cap
Nickel
NJ

Now this doesn't take into account who was placed on the team to start with, we know Pix was but how many others are. With 11 players left the numbers are getting thin.If we can find the turn it might lead us to the rest of the team.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
I know that feeling and am with you but UDing only helps them win and ruins the game for the MOD and other players.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Hell I'm this close ( ) to removing my avatar as it no longer portrays my game play.

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
I can see it for Pap, I really can. Although, I know you have DD in the "looked at to much" part the same with JM, I could see it for them...they have both been sliding through pretty well the last few rounds.

I still say NJ, I can not shake it....but if you guys don't see it I'm not going to pursue it, since somehow we all need to come to some kind of agreement and get a terrorist!!!

I could go with: Pap, DD, JM, NJ or Mad I know I haven't really said anything about Mad....but I do agree he doesn't seem to be after ppl as much this game as I remember him....BUT the last time I remember him playing, he WAS evil if I remember correctly, wasn't that the game where I couldn't decide between you (Ice) and Mad and I mistakingly took to Mad??

NeonJulie

Worlds' Worst Mafia Voter
Nov 13, 2006
Everett, WA
WHAT! First hit the Swat Leader, second hit the sniper, third hit the bomb carrier... what are the odds...

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store