Mafia 34-Time Crisis(the Play)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Please how was it 17 to 1. And a simple solution is for you not to play when i mod......just that simple.

I really dont care to go on cause it just boils down to you being a poor sport and not liking the way i do stuff. Suck up, be an adult, and move on.
For not wanting to continue it, you are doing well.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
NJ, you did great! I hope you are going to play more games. I was concerned that you were taking things personal, is really why I backed off at first..then as things played out, I just lost track of all thoughts b/c everyone was looking guilty to me and then innocent, then guilty...ect!!!

BKW, I just wanted to say I really enjoyed the game, even though I couldn't keep track of my own thoughts it was so crazy....but that is what made it so fun! Trying to decide between, Hooked, Ice and Mad was insane for me, at one point I truly thought they were all terrorists and was playing the town...then Ice come out with that post against DD...I just didn't know what to think from one moment to the next:drool:

dirtydawg10

Severum Mafia Don
Sep 5, 2005
Connecticut
Well I had no idea you were the sniper, and deciding the hit was the hardest thing to do... I really just picked you sort of randomly, you weren't in it in either way so I was just expecting it to confuse people.
You sure did confuse us with this one...lol.

NJ, you did do good. To bad for you you had to UD. I think you would have gone pretty far. You were starting to drop off the radar and suspicion on HN, Ice and LG was rising. You were a great selection for the turn.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Okay folks...I'll close this thread, a lot of open threads out there to discuss Mafia stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store