Leaving and can't take fish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

thesoul2008

I'm kind of a big deal
May 12, 2008
Alice Springs
au.youtube.com
sorry to hear G hope you get back on your feet soon!!!!! i would fishy sit for you but i live a little to far away :( best of luck with the move keep that chin up and keep us posted were all here to help :)

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Thank you Soul!

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
YAY, I found a taker for my Pacu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:headbang2::headbang2:

So all but one betta have homes, I may be able to take that one with me. Also, Mom figured out a place to put my 55 SW tank....so I can take that with at least!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Great! Things are looking up!

irishspy

There is a stargate in my aquarium.
Anyway, I have to move...my husband and I are separating and where I'm going I can not set my tanks up yet...will be a few months before I can, so I am trying to find homes for them.
Aw, G, I'm sorry to read this. This must be a nightmare for you. I can't take the fish or tanks, but you have my best wishes. :)

(BTW, I have friends who craft very good voodoo dolls. Just in case.... :devil: )

Last edited:

Amante_di_Betta

Anubias Harlet
May 21, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Real Name
Gary
So sorry to hear it G, if you could have shipped, I would have taken the bettas in a hearbeat. But Im glad they found homes, and I wish you the best. <3

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
YAY, I found a taker for my Pacu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:headbang2::headbang2:

So all but one betta have homes, I may be able to take that one with me. Also, Mom figured out a place to put my 55 SW tank....so I can take that with at least!
WOOHOO!!! glad about that, G and glad too that you will at least have your saltie... I mean, it's not as good as a planted but, it'll do.... kidding.... glad things are working out though... wish you and the kids the best. You certainly deserve it.

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Great! Things are looking up!
Yes, they are...Thank you!!!
Aw, G, I'm sorry to read this. This must be a nightmare for you. I can't take the fish or tanks, but you have my best wishes. :)

(BTW, I have friends who craft very good voodoo dolls. Just in case.... :devil: )
LMAO!!! Irish, but he shaves his head so I wouldn't be able to give them any hair of his!! Naw, it's alright really...Karma has a way of working wonders:grinyes:
So sorry to hear it G, if you could have shipped, I would have taken the bettas in a hearbeat. But Im glad they found homes, and I wish you the best. <3
Thanks Amante...I appreciate the thought:)

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
WOOHOO!!! glad about that, G and glad too that you will at least have your saltie... I mean, it's not as good as a planted but, it'll do.... kidding.... glad things are working out though... wish you and the kids the best. You certainly deserve it.
Thank you DD...yes, but when I can set my 150 up again, well I may go planted. Been thinking of all kinds of stuff I could do. OMG, it would make an AWESOME SW though, or imagine the AC's I could put in there!!!:perv:

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
Thank you DD...yes, but when I can set my 150 up again, well I may go planted. Been thinking of all kinds of stuff I could do. OMG, it would make an AWESOME SW though, or imagine the AC's I could put in there!!!:perv:
Just what a new start is suppossed to be... possibilities. When you started this thread, I had sympathy. That turned to empathy and concern. Now I'm happy and excited for you because I know karma will pay you back in heaps. :)

All (and only) the best G!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store