Leaving and can't take fish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bupp

AC Members
May 11, 2008
Canada
Lady G. I am sorry for the situation. It is not an easy thing to go through. Been there.
Your attitude and spirit are truly what are going to get you through this. I am newer to this site and you made me feel accepted. You do make a huge difference without even knowing it. My prayers are with you.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Just what a new start is suppossed to be... possibilities. When you started this thread, I had sympathy. That turned to empathy and concern. Now I'm happy and excited for you because I know karma will pay you back in heaps. :)

All (and only) the best G!
Thank you Huggie bear!!:)
Lady G. I am sorry for the situation. It is not an easy thing to go through. Been there.
Your attitude and spirit are truly what are going to get you through this. I am newer to this site and you made me feel accepted. You do make a huge difference without even knowing it. My prayers are with you.
Awww, well thank you very much!!!!!!!!!:perv:

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
Glad to hear things are working out for you. If I was on my feet and functional, I would have boarded all the tanks for you! You are amazing G, such strength! I will be thinking of you and yours :)

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Glad to hear things are working out for you. If I was on my feet and functional, I would have boarded all the tanks for you! You are amazing G, such strength! I will be thinking of you and yours :)
Thank you Jinkz!!

irishspy

There is a stargate in my aquarium.
Hmm.... A new avatar. The butterfly as a symbol of rebirth? I like it. :thm:

Eupterus

The one who takes a different path.
Jul 22, 2007
31 Spooner St. Quahog, RI.
Thank you DD...yes, but when I can set my 150 up again, well I may go planted. Been thinking of all kinds of stuff I could do. OMG, it would make an AWESOME SW though, or imagine the AC's I could put in there!!!:perv:
You and me too...When I finally get my own place and take my larger tanks back, I'd like to plant my 150.

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Thank you everyone for all your thoughts and support! We are packing up everything today and taking off first thing in the morning!!! You are all wonderful, you all have a place in my heart!
:)

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
Good luck LAdy G. Stay positive for your babies! It is all an adventure now. woo hoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store