Aquariumboard.com

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Sploke

resident boozehound
Staff member
Oct 20, 2005
South Windsor, CT
Real Name
Matt
What happened that it would go away for good?
I would imagine whoever was paying the hosting fees/acting as webmaster decided they didn't want to do that any more?

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Probably lack of participation.

Anytime I went to AB there was only like 5 new threads to read. The POTM and TOTM competition had a total of 3 entries in each. I wouldn't pay for a server either if I was them.

Apr 2, 2002
New York
Well its like this. A site basically needs two things to succeed- good management and growth of the membership.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Awwwwww, I use to go there quite a bit when they first made it...full of wonderful ppl, I loved the "shark tank" everyone there was so friendly and just such good ppl, I feel so bad for not going back in so long now!!!!

Does anyone know if the "other", "other" site is still around? The one Roan Art started? I can't remember the name of that one.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Aquafacts is the one I was thinking of...is it gone also?

Lup...is that a different one she started also? OMG, she was so wonderful...I couldn't even begin to say how much she helped me and how much I looked up to her when I first came here, that girl has a permanent place in my heart!!

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
Lup...is that a different one she started also? OMG, she was so wonderful...I couldn't even begin to say how much she helped me and how much I looked up to her when I first came here, that girl has a permanent place in my heart!!
The forum link, I found it in her sig.:)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store