Mafia #47 "Ghost Hunters"

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
Anyone ever watch "Dead like me"? I love that show. They take the souls of persons taht are about to die.....

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
Anyone ever watch "Dead like me"? I love that show. They take the souls of persons taht are about to die.....
So who is dead like noodles?

What kind of hint is this?

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Just did a quick run through of the rules...

Is this only if there is a group of gh's or does each individual get the hit???
Hmmm, that is a good question there Pap...one I didn't think about before hand (sorry guys, new at "making" the games). So here is what I will do, I hope it sounds fair.

If they are individual GH's I will randomly select the one to go...if they are a group it will be a "group" choice and the hit will go on that person.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
I might have my wife play this game, she is the fan. I think ghosts are a figment of your imagination.

I'm glad someone else asked the question, I was wondering but figured it was a 1 out of the group randomly chosen. Always nice to have confirmation though.

DD how do you know Charlie isn't Rickets or Tib?

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
So noodles, tell us more about being dead like you?

DD, ever think charlie could be using an alias? Maybe you even know this. Odd that you would not expect such a thing.

jpap seems to want to make sure that the Ghost Hunters powers are limited.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store