Mafia #47 "Ghost Hunters"

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
I might have my wife play this game, she is the fan. I think ghosts are a figment of your imagination.

I'm glad someone else asked the question, I was wondering but figured it was a 1 out of the group randomly chosen. Always nice to have confirmation though.

DD how do you know Charlie isn't Rickets or Tib?
Me and Ice being on the same page scares me.

My wife also loves the Ghost Hunter shows, the kids also. I even bought a "Franks Box" which is a radio that just scans different stations and never stops. My wife also like Medium (she was in a Dokken video) and another show where the girl talks to ghosts.

My wife has no desire to play mafia, no matter what the format is. :)

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Me and Ice being on the same page scares me.

My wife also loves the Ghost Hunter shows, the kids also. I even bought a "Franks Box" which is a radio that just scans different stations and never stops. My wife also like Medium (she was in a Dokken video) and another show where the girl talks to ghosts.

My wife has no desire to play mafia, no matter what the format is. :)

My wife won't play either. She watched Ghost Whisper for a bit but stopped.

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
Well, John, I am not "dead". I was simply reading the rules/layout of the game and this show came to my mind. I have never watched "ghost hunters" so that correlation is not there, but I have watched quite a few episodes of "dead like me" (which is shown on HBO as the language gets a bit raunchy.)
Note to self - "Self! Say nothing in this game as everything you say can and will be used against you - just wait, watch and pounce on evil do-ers."
:lipssealedsmilie: and :silly:

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
So noodles, tell us more about being dead like you?

DD, ever think charlie could be using an alias? Maybe you even know this. Odd that you would not expect such a thing.

jpap seems to want to make sure that the Ghost Hunters powers are limited.
No, just asking for clarification of the rules. Four potential hits from the GH's on nights 2 and 4 would be a quick way to end the game, so I wanted to make sure I was on the same page as the mod.

Nice way to twist my question though. I appreciate the thought.

ahh... I wasn't even thinking Charlie could be an alias.... would certainly be typical of him to though...
How so? Charlie and an alias seem opposite to me.

Well, John, I am not "dead". I was simply reading the rules/layout of the game and this show came to my mind. I have never watched "ghost hunters" so that correlation is not there, but I have watched quite a few episodes of "dead like me" (which is shown on HBO as the language gets a bit raunchy.)
Note to self - "Self! Say nothing in this game as everything you say can and will be used against you - just wait, watch and pounce on evil do-ers."
:lipssealedsmilie: and :silly:
LOL, and how many games have you played so far?

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
LOL I know --- I was making idle chit chat at the beginning of the game and caught some crap for it! (seriously, has no one elase seen that show?!)

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
oops! typo................^^^^

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store