Mafia 72-Vampires game thread

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Damnation!

Gave it my best shot, ACville. Best of luck to you all!!!

I'll still be here with you...
Sorry Kashta! I really wanted that coin flip...

I vote to stake FF

I know I'm innocent and I told you Kash was just trying to hard.

Noods and LG are my other 2 top suspects for going after Kash so hard.

I see there was no bite. I'll have to find the post but Lab asked for PMs, that means someone that wasn't around didn't send in for the bite.

Wish it was me Kash, I think the town trusts you more then me.
I can't say that ur wrong to vote me, cause i basically killed Kashta. At least the vamps didn't get a turn... sorry town...

Mr. Palmer looks on sadly at Kashta's body, laying on the ground. He wishes now that he had stuck with his vote on Ice, and not gone for the coin flip. He knows now that he was responsible for her death the town will never trust him. He know also that he will die next, and does not blame the town. He almost wishes he was a vamp, cause then he could at least feel victorous about it. He goes to his house and closes up the shop, makes arrangments for his fish to be cared for by his cousin Shawn, and for his cats to go to his other cousin, Neal. He doens't even have the will to check on his strawberries, only to post a note on his door: "I vote to lynch Ice" He locks up the house with himself inside it and stays up all night praying and hoping that the town kills a vampire next time. He will not be changing his vote, no matter what, and may not be on again after next nightfall, cept maybe a little in the morning if he's feeling up to it...

Well that sucked. The macs go back to school tomorrow so i won't be on much, if at all, for a couple of days. I may be on a little tomorrow morning, but not at all for the rest of the day (unless I can get my mom to let me use her computer) and so I will be "hiding in my house, depressed cause i killed off an innocent townie..."

Good Night ACville...

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
wiz why are you blaming FF for the last second swap when you wasted your vote?
My vote was well explained when I placed it and the last minute switch kind of seals it for me

FF is a vamp

rich311k

AC Members
Mar 28, 2005
Long Island, NY
Real Name
Rich
There is also the possibility of a set up, no they wouldn't get a "turn" but also helps buy them some time to get another innocent lynched and a turn next nightfall
Why though only two people could have been lynched plenty of safe turns to pick from. They either picked Kash and FF surprised them, which clears FF, they forgot, or we are in the midst of a grand tap.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
she also did that day 1, something is telling me that the whole vampire team didn't forget to send in a PM in the last two days. However that does mean that the vampires were going to target kashta. Now why would they do that? simply because you, ICE, were going to show up vampire. Kashta would be in the clear for the immediate time being after leading the fight to explode your body with the stake. however FF's little swap screwed you up there and you didn't get the chance to bite Kashta.

I VOTE TO LYNCH AND THEN STAKE ICE!
The vamps may have been stopped by the what-his-name, the priest, and thats why there wasn't a turn.

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
Thats ridiculous, why would the vamp team risk losing a bite turn? They could have chosen anyone that was voting me to be in the clear if I was a vamp. They could have chosen you since you've been on me.
Actually, they wouldn't be risking losing anything since the other possibility is they CHOSE not to bite someone. My vote will likely fall on Ice, but I still want to hear from FF who indeed has some splainin to do, and from 2H as well...

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
The vamps may have been stopped by the what-his-name, the priest, and thats why there wasn't a turn.
Labby would have posted this, I believe.

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
Every body said he was too all over the place to be on a communicating team.

I disagree. I started playing the same game he did. There was only one time he was scum and fooled us. I know you remember that game Dag.

Jb reigned him in quite effectively that time. It wasn't the only time he was scum, just the only time he was scum with JB.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store