Mafia #77 Game thread- Back to the basics

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
I have caught up with the posts made this far, seems like we have a few players that on the surface seem to be aligning.

I could be wrong will need to go back through and digest the stuff a bit more. Maybe I was gone too long but some of the posts just aren't sinking in for me.

I need to do a tune up on my truck and will check back in from time to time today.

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
All in all UN is playing a very bossy game, he is seems very confident in the rules, in his accusations, in his observations ( and other peoples observations ). The UN I remember is usually slipping up and making mistakes and misunderstanding. Why so confident now?
QUOTE]
sigh. Please reread last game, in case you don't remember I played like this then. Is there something wrong with not slipping up and misunderstanding the game?

Oh and bally, what happened to your playstyle from when me, you, rich and JB were scum? You've definitely changed from short monotone posts, to long drawn out multi-quotes. Its good to see that your playing to help the town more now, (or at least appear to be) but why did you change your gamestyle from then?

I agree with Bally that UN seems to be playing more confidently which is usually because you already know who is innocent and its easier to go on the attack. Especially after a new player.
I'm going to be D1 lynch, as everytime I try to play it ussual ends up that way. What I don't get, is that its all over being more "confident". I just don't understand that.

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
Oh and bally, what happened to your playstyle from when me, you, rich and JB were scum? You've definitely changed from short monotone posts, to long drawn out multi-quotes. Its good to see that your playing to help the town more now, (or at least appear to be) but why did you change your gamestyle from then?
UN, the game I played scum with you was my first game and I had JB and Rich reading all my posts before I posted them.

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
Humans have this remarkable ability to learn.....

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
All night I've jokingly thought to myself what if Jpap had formed a evil team of players who go by 2 letter names, mostly because I have thought of doing that.
Then I see that LG Jm UN and JB all have jumped on Salt asking if he is admitting to be on a team.

I agree with Bally that UN seems to be playing more confidently which is usually because you already know who is innocent and its easier to go on the attack. Especially after a new player.
LMAO...now your really reaching aren't ya Ice. So are you saying there is nothing wrong with the wording of that post?

Although, I do agree with the UN thing I also do not like his interactions with Pir so far.

jm1212

Pterophyllum scalare
Jul 22, 2006
Chicago
Real Name
Jon
All in all UN is playing a very bossy game, he is seems very confident in the rules, in his accusations, in his observations ( and other peoples observations ). The UN I remember is usually slipping up and making mistakes and misunderstanding. Why so confident now?
QUOTE]
sigh. Please reread last game, in case you don't remember I played like this then. Is there something wrong with not slipping up and misunderstanding the game?

I'm going to be D1 lynch, as everytime I try to play it ussual ends up that way. What I don't get, is that its all over being more "confident". I just don't understand that.
i think we could say the same about you. besides, she's posting what she sees. why shouldnt she be able to post what she sees and you can post what you do all you want? oh yeah, she's looking into you.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
QUOTE]

Are you trying to call Bally out for NOT playing as she did as evil? Really do not see what you are trying to say here.

jm1212

Pterophyllum scalare
Jul 22, 2006
Chicago
Real Name
Jon
i think we could say the same about you. besides, she's posting what she sees. why shouldnt she be able to post what she sees and you can post what you do all you want? oh yeah, she's looking into you.
we as in people that have played more than one game with you

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
wait, what? you have a team now? and what's with the evil laugh?

so are you saying you have played mafia before?
any original thoughts JM, or are you going to keep jumping onto everyone elses ideas?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store