Mafia #77 Game thread- Back to the basics

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
no one said that what ever list that is born from Pirs suggestion is going to be the list to be voted....that's ridiculous.
Pir was saying that we should guess the scum team by seeing who would be handpicked, which would lead to voting those players off. I was explaining how wrong that idea was, and why Pir would suggest that.

TwoHobbies

AC Members
Jun 26, 2008
Oh and bally, what happened to your playstyle from when me, you, rich and JB were scum? You've definitely changed from short monotone posts, to long drawn out multi-quotes. Its good to see that your playing to help the town more now, (or at least appear to be) but why did you change your gamestyle from then?
So you say you think she is playing differently than when she was scum? and that bothers you WHY?

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
So you say you think she is playing differently than when she was scum? and that bothers you WHY?
I never said that it bothered me, i wanted to prove a point. Bally had accused me of playing more confident than my previously sloppy and unorganized self. So I asked her why she changed her playstyle to prove a point.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
I never said that it bothered me, i wanted to prove a point. Bally had accused me of playing more confident than my previously sloppy and unorganized self. So I asked her why she changed her playstyle to prove a point.
There is a big difference here User, she was pointing out your change yes, but it was a change from when you were innocent. You on the other hand are pointing out the fact she isn't playing as she did when evil.

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
There is a big difference here User, she was pointing out your change yes, but it was a change from when you were innocent. You on the other hand are pointing out the fact she isn't playing as she did when evil.
I never really thought about it that way.

My post looks quite stupid and scummy to me now in hindsight.
:hitting:

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
hindsight is always 20/20...

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
Dear god people, proof your posts to make sure the quotes aren't all jacked up. I couldn't even get through all that because I couldn't figure out who said what and who was being quoted.

Haha, and so the mind games begin, what DID my team tell me? Or did they say anything at all? All I know, is the someone might need to get a new User_Name... (Insert Evil Laugh HERE) MUAhahaha.
I don't know, what did they tell you? Did they not say anything? Sure sounds like you've admitted to being on a team, and seeing as it's day 1, the only team possible to be on is the scum team.

So whats worse in this situation? A "noob" who has maybe a little bit too much confidence? Or someone who is wise in the ways of "Mafiadom" who just might be a little bit shortsighted and caught in their old ways? Tread lightly, you never know where your last step may fall.... :thumbsup:
Are you threatening to make me the hit? Me thinks that overconfidence may have come from the scum den telling you not to worry about a lone vote thrown on you on day 1.

Hmmm, this post makes it seem you are admitting to having a "team".

Followed by this post which almost makes it look as though you may be threatening a "hit" here?
Yes LG, those were my thoughts as well.

All night I've jokingly thought to myself what if Jpap had formed a evil team of players who go by 2 letter names, mostly because I have thought of doing that.
Then I see that LG Jm UN and JB all have jumped on Salt asking if he is admitting to be on a team.

I agree with Bally that UN seems to be playing more confidently which is usually because you already know who is innocent and its easier to go on the attack. Especially after a new player.
That is a stretch Ice. Plus, that would imply that then entire scum team (or most of it) would jump on a noob day 1 for a scummy looking post. That would make no sense. Actually, I'm quite surprised you haven't questioned him about what he said/meant with those two posts. Were you hoping they'd slide under the radar? Are you now going to sacrifice a teammate for the good of the scum team since his posts have seemed scummy to many?

RazzleFish

AC Members
Oct 28, 2009
just a little FYI i think the quotes are messed up. just for everyone's sanity, please make sure that your quote tags are right before you post. it helps prevent confusion as the posts are quoted again and again.
Ya, tell me about it! It makes catching up a little harder than normal!

Honestly, I don't know what's happening.:nilly:

I have seen Pir and S4S talked about a lot but the only one I can see going anywhere with is Pir. I do find his post about Bally's style scummy, but enough for a vote? Not yet. As for S4S it is really odd that a noob already seems to know what to say and not to say on D1 and also seems to know D1 banter isn't something to get too caught up on........ If I remember correctly, didn't you say in the sign-up that you had followed several previous games? I have to go check on that one.

Ice, if only it were that easy to pick out the scum team based on two letter nicknames!

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
I have seen Pir and S4S talked about a lot but the only one I can see going anywhere with is Pir. I do find his post about Bally's style scummy, but enough for a vote? Not yet. As for S4S it is really odd that a noob already seems to know what to say and not to say on D1 and also seems to know D1 banter isn't something to get too caught up on........ If I remember correctly, didn't you say in the sign-up that you had followed several previous games? I have to go check on that one.
Pretty sure it was Hayden who said they'd read several games. S4S did not say anything like that iirc. How can you deny that what S4S said is scummy?

Razz, you seem much more active than normal yourself. Last game I remember you being super active day 1 then backing way off, and you were scum. Wonder if the same thing is going to happen again this game...

jm1212

Pterophyllum scalare
Jul 22, 2006
Chicago
Real Name
Jon
Pretty sure it was Hayden who said they'd read several games. S4S did not say anything like that iirc. How can you deny that what S4S said is scummy?

Razz, you seem much more active than normal yourself. Last game I remember you being super active day 1 then backing way off, and you were scum. Wonder if the same thing is going to happen again this game...
im not sure if 5 posts in 20 pages is being super active...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store