Mafia #77 Game thread- Back to the basics

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Haydn24

Boo!
Jun 28, 2010
Australia
Real Name
Haydn
Wow! You guys are believing pir? On what basis? Lol. Well if I do go you will at least know one mafia to vote out on day 3....
Pirana, for the third time: you have lead everyone 'searching' three times in this game. Explain to me why!!

RazzleFish

AC Members
Oct 28, 2009
I think the last one he modded was the christmas game (or that was the last one of his that I was in) and I think he told us from the start that roles were hand picked.
I hit the "post" button too soon. It was lab who brought up that game and I think it was also lab who said that previous mods had lied but I don't think she put them together and said jpap lied to us. The last game he modded (or at least the last game I was in that he modded) was the christmas game and I think he told us from the start that the roles were hand picked or at least altered.

I just can't see Jpap lying to us. I for one think he would tell us the truth.

RazzleFish

AC Members
Oct 28, 2009
Whoa! Sorry about those posts there guys. That got really screwed up!

*Note to self, do not hit the "tab" button and them backspace!

Haydn24

Boo!
Jun 28, 2010
Australia
Real Name
Haydn
Also vote count please. :)

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
Wow! You guys are believing pir? On what basis? Lol. Well if I do go you will at least know one mafia to vote out on day 3....
Pirana, for the third time: you have lead everyone 'searching' three times in this game. Explain to me why!!
because hes a PR. Duh! :huh: :screwy:

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
I hit the "post" button too soon. It was lab who brought up that game and I think it was also lab who said that previous mods had lied but I don't think she put them together and said jpap lied to us. The last game he modded (or at least the last game I was in that he modded) was the christmas game and I think he told us from the start that the roles were hand picked or at least altered.

I just can't see Jpap lying to us. I for one think he would tell us the truth.
thanks razz.

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
Do you have any proof of that beyond he said so?
nope. thats the problem, I don't trust pir at all at this point. JM ruined any form of role claim for the rest of my life. My life has been so dramatically altered by his amazingness last game.... It makes me think that someone would try that.

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
nope. thats the problem, I don't trust pir at all at this point. JM ruined any form of role claim for the rest of my life. My life has been so dramatically altered by his amazingness last game.... It makes me think that someone would try that.
Yeah I agree with that one

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store