Mafia #77 Game thread- Back to the basics

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
So I'm to stupid to put my own arguments together? Doubt you would have said that if I didn't have muchtime to view the thread. I've had a had couple of games, but come on JB, at least try to find something actually worth while. You are stretching really far with that one. Is t there anything concrete you can find about me? No. And the only reason you're even trying to depict me this way is because I have you and Pir figured out and possibly UN as well.
JM,

I never said or even implied that you're stupid. In fact, I believe quite the opposite. My experience with you dating back from the game in which you, Kash and I were CI together is that you are very blooded and easy to ignite. Both characteristics that I respect, and have had to learn to control myself. I have also seen time and time again with you, a tendency to misread posts and overreact to your misinterpretation. Several times you have made yourself look scummy by doing this.

What I'm saying is that in this game, you have been way too cam and collected not to have another outlet somewhere. I mentioned before that you attacked Pir without even giving lip service to the fact that he could have been telling the truth loooooooooong before you could have been so sure. Based on your actions, you KNEW he was lying.

That, JM is why I believe you to be mafia. Let me know when you have more time to discuss it, and I'll be happy to say it again.

Using smaller words if you like.

And I'll speak slowly.

And then maybe someone in the scumden can help translate for you.

maverickbr77

la-te-da
Jan 26, 2009
Lowville, NY
Real Name
Adam
Just an FYI I am headed home going to be there all Saturday with limited internet. I'll try to keep up and maybe post but don't wait up for me.

TwoHobbies

AC Members
Jun 26, 2008
Not really Rich gave us Zaffy. Hitting an innocent JB would have prolonged the confusion but in the end still would have left us deciding if we could trust Rich. Given that Pir lied I think most people would have trusted Rich and Zaf would still be today's lynch.

I'm not saying JB isn't scum or that your theory isn't possible. I'm not as convinced as Kash on that, but I don't think Zaf factors into the equation. I've been weighing it and think it's unlikely but still a possability.

The biggest risk for the scum would be if Rich lied and investigated someone else. Rich kind of handicapped himself there though when he made a big deal about not lying. If he admitted he lied and revealed a diffrent result then he would be damaging his own credibility when trust was essential. The risk that he would investigate somebody else was probably small but then so was the chance that the confusion would save Zaf. Of course if JB's scum then yes Rich had to be the hit. On balance I would say there's not enough either way to make any judgement about JB based on this hit.
Agreed Chill, but prolonging town confussion is a big part of the scum's game, that coupled with the fact that Rich said he believed Haydn was scum would have only made things worse.
I disagree with your lynch tonight choice, if Rich was still alive. I believe we would be lynching Pir tonight. Hell it took the town almost three hours to come to the conclusion that Zaffy should be the hit tonight.
As far as Rich lying about his invest of JB, I agree he could have lied and went another way, but given these circumstances I have a hard time believing he would have done that. More importantly I don't think the scum thought he would go a different way.

At least it sounds like you agree with me that there is some evidence JB could be the "Golden".

Chill

Seasons Greetings
Jun 16, 2005
Newfoundland, Canada
Agreed Chill, but prolonging town confussion is a big part of the scum's game, that coupled with the fact that Rich said he believed Haydn was scum would have only made things worse.
I disagree with your lynch tonight choice, if Rich was still alive. I believe we would be lynching Pir tonight. Hell it took the town almost three hours to come to the conclusion that Zaffy should be the hit tonight.
As far as Rich lying about his invest of JB, I agree he could have lied and went another way, but given these circumstances I have a hard time believing he would have done that. More importantly I don't think the scum thought he would go a different way.

At least it sounds like you agree with me that there is some evidence JB could be the "Golden".

Actually I believe there is some possability if I had evidence I would be putting it out there.

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily

2H... this line of thinking puts you solidly on the scum-dar. The only time it's ever a good idea to keep a known scum around is when you're scum. Zaffy needs to go. Tonight. NQA.

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
Ok, I am having the hardest time with who said what, and who quoted who and all that jazz but here is my thought.

Say there is a chance that UN is innocent, all of Zaffy's comments about him could also be smokescreen to draw us back towards him and thus away from someone else.

If UN's name shows up on the snitch list I might be wary to vote for him, zaffy might be trying to take down one more innocent....

but on the other hand he could be distancing.

I'm just so dang confused :nilly:

TwoHobbies

AC Members
Jun 26, 2008
JM,

I never said or even implied that you're stupid.

Let me know when you have more time to discuss it, and I'll be happy to say it again.

Using smaller words if you like.

And I'll speak slowly.

And then maybe someone in the scumden can help translate for you.
I kinda think you did !!!

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
Ok, I am having the hardest time with who said what, and who quoted who and all that jazz but here is my thought.

Say there is a chance that UN is innocent, all of Zaffy's comments about him could also be smokescreen to draw us back towards him and thus away from someone else.

If UN's name shows up on the snitch list I might be wary to vote for him, zaffy might be trying to take down one more innocent....

but on the other hand he could be distancing.

I'm just so dang confused :nilly:
I'm still rereading, but this is pretty much they way I've felt about everyone else this game. Once you start getting into maybes and possibilitys, everything becomes a jumbled mess and you start to make mistakes. Zaffy + Chill have been going after me from the start.

ps. tommorows a 24 hour day right?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store