Mafia 78- The Gunslinger Returns...The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
Thanks for modding, Labby. Sorry I had to drop out everyone. RL just got out of hand. I kept opening up the thread to try and get back into it and just couldn't.

Dagamoth

AC Members
Jan 26, 2010
Milford, OH
Real Name
Adam
Fun game everyone even though the town won :p
Thanks for modding LR

OMG...do you know how hard it was to keep "trusting" you...Pap and Ice!!!! I had to keep my mind in check, cause I just kept thinkg "I just know they are playing us"!! Can you believe I was able to hold that in and not go crazy with it!
to be honest Lady G I was kinda counting on you not being able to keep in check.

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
OMG...do you know how hard it was to keep "trusting" you...Pap and Ice!!!! I had to keep my mind in check, cause I just kept thinkg "I just know they are playing us"!! Can you believe I was able to hold that in and not go crazy with it!
You really think your lil tiger would lie to you? :grinno:

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Ok Question Wiz.

Did they way I acted help or hurt you?

I figured you'd think I was way over the top and couldn't possibly be evil but I'd like to know if I went to far or did it help you narrow down suspects?

And Kash bite me......Getting the gun wasn't my intention..You've become pretty rude the past few games, if it doesn't go your way you just become a ***** and bad mouth others.

Taysius

Research first, buy later.
Nov 10, 2009
Indiana
Real Name
Jennifer
There certainly were a few things in there that were just downright mean. That's all I'm going to say about it.

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
Ok Question Wiz.

Did they way I acted help or hurt you?

I figured you'd think I was way over the top and couldn't possibly be evil but I'd like to know if I went to far or did it help you narrow down suspects?

And Kash bite me......Getting the gun wasn't my intention..You've become pretty rude the past few games, if it doesn't go your way you just become a ***** and bad mouth others.
Well, to be honest, I didn't get a whole lot of useful help that I could see. What I mean is, I went fishing because if I took out FF D1 it would not have given me anything to go one after that.

JP picked up on what I was fishing for but nobody else said anything about JB after that so it just sort of died there.

Half the town wasn't posting and the other half wanted me to shoot you. That made it easy for the scum to hide. I did appreciate the link to the previous GS game. That was how it should be played in this format.

JB's posts in D1 there got me looking at chill. Because of the thoughts of ! from previous scum still being scum. As I posted I didn't see a difference in Chill's posting from last game to this one.

I also figured if wrong he would be a decent choice to carry the gun. I must admit though, I did expect more than LR in the dead chat.

At first Ice I thought you were scum, then I thought you wanted the gun but I couldn't sure which way to place you. I have seen you act scummy on purpose when innocent.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store