Mafia 78- The Gunslinger Returns...The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Chill

Seasons Greetings
Jun 16, 2005
Newfoundland, Canada
Well, to be honest, I didn't get a whole lot of useful help that I could see. What I mean is, I went fishing because if I took out FF D1 it would not have given me anything to go one after that.

JP picked up on what I was fishing for but nobody else said anything about JB after that so it just sort of died there.

Half the town wasn't posting and the other half wanted me to shoot you. That made it easy for the scum to hide. I did appreciate the link to the previous GS game. That was how it should be played in this format.

JB's posts in D1 there got me looking at chill. Because of the thoughts of ! from previous scum still being scum. As I posted I didn't see a difference in Chill's posting from last game to this one.

I also figured if wrong he would be a decent choice to carry the gun. I must admit though, I did expect more than LR in the dead chat.

At first Ice I thought you were scum, then I thought you wanted the gun but I couldn't sure which way to place you. I have seen you act scummy on purpose when innocent.

Sorry Wiz weekends suck for me by the time I got back it was too late to respond to Kash's post. As for being the same as last game - I tried very hard last game to post exactly how I would if I was innocent - guess it worked.

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
Wait...what did I pick up on? LOL.
Read the following posts. I was trying to get a better first shot to take then hit FF 2nd.

FF, I can see why (in a self degrading sort of way) you wouldn't want to get shot by the slinger. But that still doesn't match up with why Rich was giving the scum ideas...makes no sense.

And c'mon...we hear every game that you are going to change...doesn't exactly happen though, does it?
It did happen once if the vets can think back when I was CI with Coler and Annie.
and yes there is a subtle hint in my above post. Remember FF was scum that game and was able to fool us all.
I think that had more to do with Jb's coaching than FF seriously trying to change his game style forever.
Of all the players I have played with, I think FF has been scum more often in the games I played than anyone else. Which means, he has been communicating teammates with several of the mafia players we have.

Yet there was only one game that he didn't FF all over the thread. Just an interesting thought I had.

the wizard

Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
I guess I just don't know how to be subtle and still get my idea across. I have always been a call it like I see it kind of guy.

Never was one to "mince" words and often get myself in trouble over it.

the wizard

Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
Sorry Wiz weekends suck for me by the time I got back it was too late to respond to Kash's post. As for being the same as last game - I tried very hard last game to post exactly how I would if I was innocent - guess it worked.
I need to make some changes in my game as well. Saturday I went from wanting to shoot FF to Ice then to figuring JB followed by FF. The before I went to bed I let my gut over ride my brain and decided to shoot you.

My hunches aren't always right but when they are dead wrong it makes me dead. :duh: :tombstone:

Chill

Seasons Greetings
Jun 16, 2005
Newfoundland, Canada
There's no doubt you had the harder job. Day 1 is bad in any game but ussually your decision day 1 isn't likely to kill you. The odds were against you and that's why they wanted you up first beore you could get your bearings.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store