you people are carzy

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Keeshaw

AC Members
Jul 3, 2010
For me, this was the tip that he was screwing around and laughing at all those who questioned his intelligence. Many posters have no idea how to use "to, too, and two" but he clearly did. He's fooling with everybody. He must have an assignment on how to illustrate "irony."

I too will drink to that. Maybe even twice? LOL

<3Oscar

AC Members
Mar 28, 2009
IA, USA
No, not crazy, just know how to properly care for our fish.
^ Also some of the enjoyment comes from test kits and spending time working on it as it is a hobby.

Also... I find the Orginal Post to be a troll post. If you don't care about how you treat your fish, why are you on the forum for people who do care?

tanker

Josh Holloway--Be mine!!!
Sep 1, 2003
Calif. SF Bay area
Visit site
Real Name
Jessica
oh no not another night....

You are right. It is getting two late and I am getting tired to, so I am going too sleep. See you all 2morrow.

PS---Must test my water first.

EOD

AC Members
Sep 12, 2010
Schofield Barracks, HI
Real Name
David
Today is only my second day on this forum and I have to say, "Thank you!" I haven't actively participated in a forum in a long time and I am a super newbie when it comes to aquariums but AC brought me back baby! Now I can stop checking my facebook every 30 minutes! (hmmm, perhaps an AC iPhone App??)

This thread was seriously hilarious for several reasons. I enjoyed it so much that I'm going to actually list them.
1. Emoticons (or w/e you call them) are so awesome, you don't even need words!
2. Spelling is my #1 pet peeve (yet it's listed as #2 HAHAHA)
3. You guys are such good sports, except for that one emo person

aussie pride

AC Members
Jun 21, 2010
lol whos the emo..of course i dont listen to hard core screamo :p ..lol i actually do..seriously though, whos the emo??

Tabbykat9698

AC Members
Aug 4, 2010
Downtown Nashville, TN
I just really have to say something here... There is some very good information on this forum from some very experienced and saged individuals, whom I have a great deal of respect for... but I left this forum and haven't looked back in almost a year because of a how rude the moderators allow some of you to be. They'll pick apart one person's thread and even go as far as to edit or even delete it on a whim, but then they allow the rest of you to cut someone down any time they please. I'm not trying to be rude myself for pointing this out, but I just couldn't help it.

There's a way to get your point across without making the other person feel like trash in the process, and a lot of you have failed in this respect. I'm in no way trying to start a flame war, I just want you all the really think before you click the submit button because it doesn't just make you look ignorant, but it turns other people off from the forum and even the hobby as a whole. We should be trying to encourage people to make better choices, not snarl at them and chase them away.
Um... I've been on here a little bit and no one has been rude, they just try to help. Except when they interrupt a funny thread to say they left and never looked back...

Last edited by a moderator:

fishycat

needs more wiggle.
Dec 9, 2009
Hawaii
Um... I've been on here a little bit and no one has been rude, they just try to help. Except when they interrupt a funny thread to say they left and never looked back...
:clap:

Meow! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store