FREE Root tab samples! pu/ship 32570

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

cpetrosky

AC Members
Jan 22, 2011
Mooresville NC
Real Name
Chris Petrosky
Are thease still availible? I'm just setting up a planted 29 and would love to give thease a try.

RandomFish

AC Members
Nov 13, 2010
Actually I just got them in the mail. Are they supposed to be little chips or did mine get smashed in transit ?

RandomFish

AC Members
Nov 13, 2010
Okay, Thanks ! Not your fault. USPS has issues. I'm fighting with them now as they lost a package I sent out over 2 weeks ago via priority with delivery confirmation. Very annoying to deal with them at times.

bulldogsnbettas

AC Members
Mar 12, 2011
Northern Minnesota
Real Name
Sunny
These veggie wafers are the best ever! The snails are all over them and they are big enough so that the other fish (especially the leopard danios) can't haul them away. The otos guard theirs and chase the other fish away.
The plants in the 8g look marvelous ... haven't used the ferts in the 65 yet...when it's time for the next round, in they'll go!

colleen0309

AC Members
Jul 21, 2010
Freedom, NY
Just got my root tabs yesterday. They got alittle crushed in the mail, but that's fine. Thank-you. I will be using them this weekend. Once again, Thanks

RandomFish

AC Members
Nov 13, 2010
Visitor messages are visible to EVERYONE. Not a smart idea to post your address so publicly like that IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store