FREE Root tab samples! pu/ship 32570

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

LiveMermaid07

Bloody Mary. As in, hand me one.
Jul 7, 2009
Lost & Confused
Real Name
Can't Remember...
I got mine!! Thanks!
Most of my other root tabs were lost when I changed the substrate, so I there shouldn't be any trouble seeing how these do on their own.
(Now if only the mts, cories, & khulies will stop uprooting my baby plants so they can get some roots growing! lol)

topazmoon62

AC Members
Feb 5, 2009
Rougemont, NC
Hello,

I received my root tab sample last week, They where pretty crumbled, but I still used some of the powder. I just mixed it with the tank water. Love the heart shapes. I'll let you know how they work as soon as I can see some results.

LiveMermaid07

Bloody Mary. As in, hand me one.
Jul 7, 2009
Lost & Confused
Real Name
Can't Remember...
Update:

The dwarf sags haven't shown any improvement, yet. (However they are newer than the 1 that has started doing good, and farther away from the light and co2 than that one.) Will keep watching them.

I put some of the bits near one of the two lily's, and I haven't seen any more lily leaves drifting around the tank lately. perhaps they like these better than seachem? Will continue to watch.

A few days or a week before putting these in I had uprooted a new banana plant from another tank (and was shocked to find 8" roots omg!) and planted it in the main and later added some of these bits, it was a little slow at first - understandably - but it's picking back up again, getting some nice big leaves. (and it's new substrate so not much else to feed off of)

I don't remember what type of crypt I have, but this is the fastest it has ever been, especially considering that I had just moved it - and it's not a kind that likes to be moved! - it has already put up a new leaf and I can easily see another one heading up. Two leaves in less than a month, wow!
Previously with the other tabs I've tried it would put out one leaf a few weeks after getting a new tab and that's it.
(I want to think it starts with a 'p', or a 'c', but I don't remember, but it's suppose to get pinkish leaves when it gets large and older or maybe it was a pink flower...? lol. Anyway, it seems happy.)

The microsword keeps floating to the top so uncertain what it thinks of them.
(I thought only the fish were crazy, apparently the plants are too! ;) )

The few blades of hairgrass that didn't die off or get eaten are tentatively showing new shoots. *crosses fingers*

Are you going to be selling these soon?
or still playing around with them first?
:)

jetajockey

AC Members
Apr 9, 2010
florida panhandle
Real Name
David
I have them listed on my site. I have since reverted back to square and rectangle shapes, as the heart shapes were taking way too long to make. :D

I've actually got a bit of free time at the beginning of this week so I'll make up some envelopes and get out any root tab requests that I haven't done yet. Thanks for the review ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store