Mafia 94: When Gingers Attack; the play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Fun game to follow.

I knew LG was scum but never thought Jpap was, figured either Pir or Razz.

Just goes to show if you don't post and the others can't get a read then the scum can and will use it against you.
LOL, I know...but what I don't get is no one thought it was odd that absolutely no one questioned Pap except for Doll's vote on him?

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
EPIC GAME! I managed to keep up until page 21 lol. That's about when I got distracted and left behind, need to catch up again :) Sounds like I missed a great game here... :( but I also think the next one will be after the end of summer, so I should be able to join (next moderator speeds game up when then read this :D). Now, off to read up and see how well you guys played.

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
GAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
r18791_epic-facepalm-when-you-just-know-you-messed-up-dem.jpg

G, you completely had me snowed, Pap, not so much. I am telling you, your game play was different... I could tell... there is just something about the way you are in townie role versus mafia versus PR

Thanks for the tag team modding, you guys did awesome!

r18791_epic-facepalm-when-you-just-know-you-messed-up-dem.jpg

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
I was so pissed when you guys hit Zaffy. I'd considered putting the protection on him but thought well, if LG is scum then Chill is more likely to get hit. And G, my first suspicions of you being a ginger were based on your name and JB's warped sense of humor.
LMAO! I know, do you know how many times I had to double take in reading posts!!

I can't believe how many times I said I didn't think Pappy was scum!!!!! AHHH! I can't get over it!
That's something I learned a LONG time ago...never, NEVER trust anyone unless they are confirmed even then they are questionable!

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Well, I really am at my Moms and have to get ready to go now.
Great game everyone special thanks to 2H, Chill and Doll!!!!

Thank you Jbaffy for the mods!!

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
great game guys.

Thanks to our tag team mops jbaffy.

Mr. Zaffy I left your special sippy cup of scotch on your desk.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store