Mafia 94: When Gingers Attack; the play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Piranha86

AC Members
Dec 26, 2009
Harford County Maryland
Real Name
Will
Unfortunately I never saved the text file they were in. I can try to recreate it though.

High on the bluffs overlooking ACVille, two young souls watch the town.
"AllAboutFish, will you take me away from this awful place?" Piranha asks.
AllAboutFish replies, "Piranha, I will do anything for you, You complete me. I know a place we can run away to and never have to worry about this silly town ever again."

As the sun begins to set, shadow approaches and blocks it out. ZombieHitMan bala reaches down, removes a shoe, and proceeds to beat the two of them.
:headshake2: :lol: :headshake2: :lol: :headshake2: :lol: :headshake2: :lol: :headshake2::headshake2: :lol: :headshake2: :lol: :headshake2: :lol: :headshake2: :lol: :headshake2::headshake2: :lol: :headshake2: :lol: :headshake2: :lol: :headshake2: :lol: :headshake2::lol: :headshake2::lol: :headshake2:

RazzleFish

AC Members
Oct 28, 2009
Lol, I still can't wrap my mind around Razz's way of thinking, how hitting a PR with it would be more beneficial than trying to turn a regular townie. When you tried to downplay the discussion I was like hmmmm, someone is uncomfortable. Too bad you guys killed me. :silly: This was definitely a fun game, though super frustrating to be dead in this one!
Haha! Looking back, I shouldn't have said it but once I did I thought everyone would jump on me for retracting without a fight. I new I wouldn't win so I gave in... Haha!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store