Mafia 94: When Gingers Attack; the play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
Idk why that stood out to me so much, but it did. It seemed so odd for you to use his real name. And you know me, once I get something going in my head it will snowball. I thought you two had to have been talking outside the thread, plus I couldn't find anything else to vote for, aside from voting Pir because he was irritating me, or LG for her first name. Sorry bout that though.

Lol yeah, I couldn't talk to him once I was dead, but it was a no brainer that was coming. I couldn't believe people didn't pick up on what he was saying faster.

Idk, it was the wording, the evasion, I just got a really scummy vibe from you even knowing you were innocent. But I tend to have trouble reading you. Kash would have still been innocent at that point, she was turned the night I was killed.
You should have gone with LG for her name.

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Idk why that stood out to me so much, but it did. It seemed so odd for you to use his real name. And you know me, once I get something going in my head it will snowball. I thought you two had to have been talking outside the thread, plus I couldn't find anything else to vote for, aside from voting Pir because he was irritating me, or LG for her first name. Sorry bout that though.
Yea, I just didn't get it. But I realized you didn't know Plant and I got to be friends, I think before you started playing even.

When she asked where I live... that was a personal thing, not game related. So I answered in a personal way, also not game related.

Chill

Seasons Greetings
Jun 16, 2005
Newfoundland, Canada
As soon as Chill posted I knew his roll. The only thing that kept it from being an RC is he didn't come out and say "I'm the investigator". I was surprised that I didn't have more votes on me before he came back on.

It was obvious to you because you knew your role and that I was innocent it was not obvious to everyone else and hence not more votes. I figured you guys pegged me the night before for defending Dawg and expected to be hit anyway. You guys did a great job.

dirtydawg10

Severum Mafia Don
Sep 5, 2005
Connecticut
Townie, Dawg. I really believed you were scum -- the gingers didn't corrupt me until the nightfall you died.

After night after her role was revealed, you claimed you'd decided Plant wasn't scum after all.... in your head... or in your own mind. Went back to find where you'd actually told us that anywhere because it was different from what I remembered. All it was was a little mention that what she said made sense. Pages and pages went by and you didn't say anything else about Plant in between.
I didn't say I thought she was scum or cleared. I said I understood her theory. My wording may not have been the best but JPap knew what I was trying to say...:rofl:

Fun game!!

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
Yeah, had no idea you guys were friends. Also, you posted many posts in rapid succession (Zaffy coined the term "Kashalance of posts") instead of the typical long post with multiple quotes. I thought you were surely going for boosting your post count, lol.

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
I was reading from the sidelines after nightfall and was thinking to myself..."why is no one going after LG and Kash"...while hitting my head against the wall...:wall:

You guys did a great job though! My comments aren't meant to be a dig on anyone's gameplay.
I was surprised too. After you flipped innocent, figured I was toast. Couldn't believe they turned me of all people since I was most likely getting lynched the next day.

I have to say, even the beginners and other folks who got fooled this time did great this game.

the wizard

Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
It was obvious to you because you knew your role and that I was innocent it was not obvious to everyone else and hence not more votes. I figured you guys pegged me the night before for defending Dawg and expected to be hit anyway. You guys did a great job.
That's ok, you killed me we killed you so as soon as you send me a 12 year old bottle of scotch we'll be even.

:cheers:

the wizard

Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
I didn't say I thought she was scum or cleared. I said I understood her theory. My wording may not have been the best but JPap knew what I was trying to say...:rofl:

Fun game!!
JP seemed to know what everyone was saying. Can't figure out how he figured who to vote for when he understood everyone's point of view.

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Re: Chill's non-role claim, role claim. We saw that for what it was and held our breaths. Chill made it so clear. Couldn't believe 2H came along and used Chill's revelation to clear Lady G........ hahaha! The best thing anyone could've done for us.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store