Mafia 94: When Gingers Attack; the play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Hahaha, Zaff. I love it!!!

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
Unfortunately I never saved the text file they were in. I can try to recreate it though.

High on the bluffs overlooking ACVille, two young souls watch the town.
"AllAboutFish, will you take me away from this awful place?" Piranha asks.
AllAboutFish replies, "Piranha, I will do anything for you, You complete me. I know a place we can run away to and never have to worry about this silly town ever again."

As the sun begins to set, shadow approaches and blocks it out. ZombieHitMan bala reaches down, removes a shoe, and proceeds to beat the two of them.
:lol:

You are a twisted man.

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
Remember, I work with kids. So there are reasons for my insanity.
Shame on you. Trying to blame those innocent little children for the way your mind works. I think JB got our pms switched you are a scummy man

:lipssealedsmilie:

RazzleFish

AC Members
Oct 28, 2009
Unfortunately I never saved the text file they were in. I can try to recreate it though.

AllAboutFish replies, "Piranha, I will do anything for you, You complete me. I know a place we can run away to and never have to worry about this silly town ever again."

As the sun begins to set, shadow approaches and blocks it out. ZombieHitMan bala reaches down, removes a shoe, and proceeds to beat the two of them.
:rofl:

plantling

One bulwet left!
Feb 10, 2007
South Carolina
Fun game to follow.

I knew LG was scum but never thought Jpap was, figured either Pir or Razz.

Just goes to show if you don't post and the others can't get a read then the scum can and will use it against you.
:iagree:! This is what I was trying to say also. I guess I was too wordy and confused everyone and got myself lynched. First time I was ever lynched as an innocent. Was traumatizing. I guess raising two young boys has made me a more aggressive nagger.

I was so pissed when you guys hit Zaffy. I'd considered putting the protection on him but thought well, if LG is scum then Chill is more likely to get hit. And G, my first suspicions of you being a ginger were based on your name and JB's warped sense of humor.
I fuzzily remembered that G's name was Ginger but didn't want to make a fuss over it. Teaches me, eh? 1st nightfall, her late vote on 2H was suspicious, and i believe it was a single vote, too. But as Dawg said, too bad you can't post your observations once you're dead. Everytime I've ever played, either DD or G were scum. I think if one turns up innocent, I'll just automatically vote the other from now on.

Not really sure what I did to "look all scummy" ? I didn't see a great case on me from anyone. I was really surprised with Kash's case on me which was total fluff and no one even questioned her on it, besides me. Was she scum at that point or was that the night she was turned?
Sorry, Dawg. I was really really surprised when you flipped innocent. Missed ya and the lynch train, lol.

Yea, I just didn't get it. But I realized you didn't know Plant and I got to be friends, I think before you started playing even.

When she asked where I live... that was a personal thing, not game related. So I answered in a personal way, also not game related.
I figured for Lab to be so sure we were communicating outside the thread, she was on a communicating team herself. Just wasn't sure which one, lol.

It was obvious to you because you knew your role and that I was innocent it was not obvious to everyone else and hence not more votes. I figured you guys pegged me the night before for defending Dawg and expected to be hit anyway. You guys did a great job.
For some reason your role play made me think PR, more specifically gunslinger.

LMAO. I've been skimming, though. Thought they were both male IRL.

Thanks for modding JB and Zaffy. And sorry JB, I really did just skim the previous game and thought you were the mod in that game, also. You had your revenge on me with Cartman, though, lol. I also thought it was funny that the "kill vote" on me was from Rich for skimming the previous game that I didn't even play in. All the innocents seemed so scummy, lol. I never suspected JPappy much except for his weak vote on me that I was following thru with what I was saying all along. Gotta watch him closer in the future, for sure.

Good game everyone, and well played, Red headed scum!

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
No worries, Plant. Hope you play again. You seem fun!

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
There was one point early on that made me suspect Pappy before I got turned. Toward the end of the "why didn't they use the vial" discussion, Pappy summed it up saying there were only 2 possible reasons... 1 they forgot and 2 something else. Pappy wanted to limit it like that. I wondered, how about #3 that the scum get investigations... maybe they waited for a particular invest result to choose their target. Explains why they might wait until Night 2. That came from the rules... Pappy would know that... so why didn't he want to remind us that the scum side could investigate?

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Wait, LG, your name is Ginger?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store