aXio's 55 Gallon

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

FISHSHROD

FI double SH ROD
Aug 18, 2005
Pompano Beach,Fl.
Real Name
Mark
Not to shabby !

aXio

AC Members
Aug 20, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Real Name
Jakub
Great lookin tank!!!
Not to shabby !
Thank you both. I did some major rearranging in my tank the other day. I pulled 2 of the Amazon's out and moved my Tiger Lotus more towards the back center of the tank. Also I took out the biggest piece of wood i had. I never really liked it there, but didn't want to take it out due to the mess it would make. I'll post pictures later on when I can get a hold the good camera. I also ordered new fertilizer from Pfertz. I'll really excited as I'm tired of trying to dose properly with Seachem products.

aXio

AC Members
Aug 20, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Real Name
Jakub
Very nice tank :drool:, it is giving me heaps of inspiration for my Christmas project :)
Christmas project huh? I'm pretty intrigued. Thank you for your compliments :)

Today I'm going to be working on hanging my light fixture about a 1' above the top of the tank. I'm doing this because my light is a little too intense for my needs. I'm going to be doing this using 2 cast iron bird feeder hangers that I bought at Hope Depot for 10$/ea. So I'll post pictures of the tank finally tomorrow once I'm done with the light fixture and my weekly water change. In the mean time here is some shots of my discus in a 40 gallon grow out tank. They will be moved into a 100+ gallon in the future. Sorry in advance for the bad quality. The lighting wasn't too good =/

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store