meeting people from a fish store

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
Oh I didn't realize she wasn't worth a special trip just for the purpose of asking her out. My mistake!

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric
well she is, but i dont wanna look creepy by keep on going and not buying anything if she isnt working. her co workers might say something

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
You should wait in the parking lot and watch to see if she enters the store. Find out which car is hers, so when you see it you will know she is at work. Also, you could try following her after work one night to find out where she lives. Get a few wireless webcams and set them up at the entrances to her house and you can watch to see when she leaves for work. You can also get little gps transmitters that you could attach to her car and then you can check to see if she's at work from your computer or even phone. Speaking of phones, if you can get her phone number from someone you could try calling her. If she answers then she's probably not at work, so just hang up. If she doesn't answer maybe she is at work and you could go see her. Perhaps when you get some of this information you could also figure out what kinds of fish sandwich she likes.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Start savuing now for some 'tater mitts for that surprise "we have known each other for 30 days" gift....

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
you may want to invest in a van, preferably windowless, so that you can keep all this gear inside it. Plus, with such a large van you can easily prepare any and all kinds of fish sandwiches at a moments notice. In fact, you're probably best off keeping a fish sandwich or two on you at all times, that way when you get her to reveal what kind is her favorite, you can swoop in and deliver her a scrumptious fish sandwich.

Reframer

AC Members
Feb 22, 2009
Minnesota
You better hurry up, cute girls who like fish are not easy to find and I'm sure if you don't make a move there are others who will. It's obvious she already knows you like her and she is probably getting pissed off or confused that you are not making a move. Just don't be all psycho and go overboard. Is there a fish show or something you can ask her to?

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric
i dont know how much she knows about fish, she thinks they look cool and comments on the ones i buy, but she doesnt own any herself i dont think. but she asked me aqbout my aquarium alot in the beginning so she has some interest in it. i know she has a dog tho.

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
Offer to show her your aquariums, then make a sandwich out of one of your fish for her.

I move that you be banned from this forum if you make another post before you have asked her out. Your next post must be a trip report on what happened with this girl.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store