meeting people from a fish store

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
i dont know how much she knows about fish, she thinks they look cool and comments on the ones i buy, but she doesnt own any herself i dont think.
that's perfect. give her some fish, then. everybody loves surprise pets. shows you care, but not too much.

i second the movement. we need a progress report.

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
Offer to show her your aquariums, then make a sandwich out of one of your fish for her.
no no no, ask which one is her favorite, and then use that one for the sandwich. Just picking at random won't have the same romantic effect.

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric
well i went tonight th fish were meh, outa lots o stuff, and she wasnt there :( but i did go to san francisco and got fish

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
well i went tonight th fish were meh, outa lots o stuff, and she wasnt there :( but i did go to san francisco and got fish
You should take her to the Palace of Fine arts. Under the dome there are those spots where you can hear the other person whispering from far away. Take her there and whisper "Hey sweet thang, can I buy you a fish sandwich" I used to take girls to that exact spot, it always works.

Khemul

Sea Bunny
Oct 14, 2010
South Florida
Okay, here is what you do since this is going way too slow.

You may have to get that friend of hers at the store to help you...

Women like romance. They like surprises. They like big elaborate displays that prove just how much you truly care. We're gonna have to hit all three.

You setup a nice romantic dinner setting somewhere. You are gonna have to get her to drink something that'll knock her out (hence the friend). You then move her to the place you set up the dinner. Now here are the important keys, she'll be confused when she first wakes up so you'll want to tie her to the chair. Gently of course. You don't want her screaming in confusion so you'll have to cover her mouth. Then you explain to her that you prepared a beautiful dinner for her. And because you've been watching her every move all this time you know exactly what type of fish sandwich she likes.

I guarantee it'll be a very memorable event in both your lives.

See the key is big surprising complicated romantic situations.

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
Have you considered the priesthood?

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
you guys are hysterical.... if it was me, I wouldn't dare... not with your suggestions. The thing is, if you go all out surprising romantic, you will look like a creep. If you call her ma'am, you will look like a creep. If you bring in a fish sandwich to the store, you guessed it... creep.

Just go in, be nonchalant. It seems as though you've already caught her eye because she's had her friend ask you about her. That was your shoe in. Next time you go there and she is there, hover around the fish stuff and when she asks you anything like if you need help or whatever, start a small conversation.... that will lead you to asking her to give you a call or ask if you can call her. And go from there. Don't go in with the intention of asking her out on a date.... she may want to get to know you better through phone conversations first. Take it slow... there is no rush.

Just stop going in there every other day for nothing too, that looks creepy.

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
you guys are hysterical.... if it was me, I wouldn't dare... not with your suggestions. The thing is, if you go all out surprising romantic, you will look like a creep. If you call her ma'am, you will look like a creep. If you bring in a fish sandwich to the store, you guessed it... WIN!

Just go in, be nonchalant. It seems as though you've already caught her eye because she's had her friend ask you about her. That was your shoe in. Next time you go there and she is there, hover around the fish stuff and when she asks you anything like if you need help or whatever, start a small conversation.... that will lead you to asking her to give you a call or ask if you can call her. And go from there. Don't go in with the intention of asking her out on a date.... she may want to get to know you better through phone conversations first. Take it slow... there is no rush.

Just stop going in there every other day for nothing too, that looks creepy.
Fixed that for you.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store