21st in 8 more days.....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

nerdyrcdriver

AC Members
Sep 1, 2011
USA
Real Name
Nick
Idk if Im going to school tomorrow. Not because of the end of the world, but because the weather is horrible and there is a gun threat. There are going to be a ton of police there all day, but still.

phish4brains

AC Members
May 14, 2012
The Poconos, PA
Real Name
Josh
Well we are almost at that time. I am now going to retreat to my doomsday shelter....aka my living room.....with my survival pack....aka a six pack of Harpoon Winter Warmers......and watch the apocalypse....aka the sunrise. Good night and see you next week! ;p

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
I'm still alive.

Sent from my Droid using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
time machines are already being built if not built already, the government owns many of them, same with stargate ( if anyone seen the stargate series ) those too are true, american owns one, and i think either antartica or some other country owns another ( only two exist )
First off, it's 'America', second, Antarctica is a continent, not a nation, third off, time travel happens continually as objects move through space, time is another way of saying 'movement' (without it, how do you know anything has changed?). Time travel is, however, physically impossible unless going forward - if you want back in time you would be creating a new future where you went back in time, while the future you left behind becomes an alternate reality in which you vanished.

Needless to say, I do not believe in reverse time travel, though I do believe that a system of portals or gateways from one planet to another is possible (or from one universe/reality to another). It's merely a matter of bending the universe to pull two points and connect them as a single point (something possibly achieved through use of a supermassive black hole like the one at the core of the Milky Way and Andromeda Galaxies). This is assuming that you can gain control over such a vast gravitational presence and then somehow survive passing through the event horizon (though no one knows what happens within the event horizon). If you managed to get through this, you will now realize that I enjoy syfy way too much and really wish I could explore intergalactic space.

I'm still alive.

Sent from my Droid using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Same, and it's 12:08am! If I'm awake early enough today (before the end) and I see an asteroid headed my way Ima have a beer and watch my fish swim around.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
I will admit though, I am wondering about this... weird how a completely (okay, maybe not completely) rational mind can be disturbed this much by nothing but the raw fear of not knowing for fact either way. My rational mind tells me to go to sleep so I can be awake to watch the asteroids come (or at least be awake when the zombies attack lol).

AquaticAustin

AC Members
Sep 29, 2011
Orlando, Fl (UCF)
Lbf the things you say on here are... Incredible. I dont understand with really believing all of these things how you function in day to day life. Time machines, stargate, us not related to primates, etc is just a joke lol I have a hunch lbf is the longest lasting troll on forum ever.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Neatfish

AC Members
May 1, 2012
My Bat Cave somwhere in TX
I don't think it will be zombies but what it will be is a bunch of ufos will land down from some other planet. Maybe people like us but with advance technology and they found us first.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store