21st in 8 more days.....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
Lol no way

Sent from my Droid using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
lol yupp! OH and a dog fart can stink up a small one bedroom apt....... let her outside and all she did was pee...... ( off topic but thought i would say this lol )

Khemul

Sea Bunny
Oct 14, 2010
South Florida
lol yupp! OH and a dog fart can stink up a small one bedroom apt....... let her outside and all she did was pee...... ( off topic but thought i would say this lol )
Just think of what it'll do when it becomes 4-dimensional!

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
no, we are still above our average in temps, right now its 25 degrees, and by this time of the month we are suppose to be in the lower single digits for temps, we have broken many records in temps and weather... bet it will warm right back up in jan 2013...

Khemul

Sea Bunny
Oct 14, 2010
South Florida
So since its snowing here, does it mean the world has shifted and I'm now at the north pole?! 

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Depends, did you suddenly find your whole wardrobe replaced by heavy red jackets, pants and that you've grown a heavy white beard?

We're averaging in the low 80's down here. I'm certainly hoping winter goes away soon so we can get back to warmer weather...

RNeiswander

Bunned
Nov 27, 2010
SW Ohio
Depends, did you suddenly find your whole wardrobe replaced by heavy red jackets, pants and that you've grown a heavy white beard?

I hate getting served with the Santa clause

We're averaging in the low 80's down here. I'm certainly hoping winter goes away soon so we can get back to warmer weather...

That is cruel and unusual to say such a thing, you should be banned on behalf of us northerners.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store