Mafia 107 - Tank of Terror!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
OK I guess it was a combination of my vote and Tank's
Yeah I just don't see what makes you draw that conclusion out of any other when you said it was gut instinct in the first place. Again, what exactly did you learn?

You did something with no explanation and then acted like others were suspicious while saying what you did provided information that you haven't described and acting like it was your plan all along.

I have some rereading to do to make sense of a couple other issues I have so I may change this but it's looking highly doubtful

I vote to lynch dawg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using the MAN app!

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Right now nothing really stands out to me but the non hit,if its even that. I wonder if FF would be nice enough to tell us if there was a failed hit?

If not then my vote is going to Plant or Neph.

dirtydawg10

Severum Mafia Don
Sep 5, 2005
Connecticut
Yeah I just don't see what makes you draw that conclusion out of any other when you said it was gut instinct in the first place. Again, what exactly did you learn?

You did something with no explanation and then acted like others were suspicious while saying what you did provided information that you haven't described and acting like it was your plan all along.

I have some rereading to do to make sense of a couple other issues I have so I may change this but it's looking highly doubtful

I vote to lynch dawg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using the MAN app!
Did you read what Plant wrote? That was what Plant said. My conclusion was based on what Plant said.

It's already been explained. I said I was going to move off of Pir if he looked like he'd UD. In the post where I voted I said I didn't want to place another singleton vote that would get us nowhere. So I voted my gut out of the three people up for the lynch at that time.

plantling

One bulwet left!
Feb 10, 2007
South Carolina
My thoughts about the remaining players:

Rich confuses the heck out of me. After Ice voted Tank, Rich took a jab at Tank for stating twice that he was first to sign up for the game and insinuated that Tank was trying to make something out of Dawg's comments about Rich skimming the rules. Rich also stated that he had no doubt that Dawg was joking. Unless they are a team, how could he have no doubt unless he is claiming he knows Dawg so well from playing these games? Then he came out of left field and placed a vote on JP with no reason, then came back minutes before nightfall to first throw more words at Tank for his vote on Pir, changed his vote from Pappy to Neph with a minute or so to spare, then it seemed that realizing it wasn't Neph but me that voted for Tank, he recanted his vote for TANK, which he didn't make and voted me, though he had also stated suspicion of Tank for the wasted vote. I have not played much with Rich, I don't know his style and if this is how he'd act as an evil. To me, possible convict as he was all over the place before nightfall and maybe something slipped.

Neph tried to explain to me early on in the game that day one just didn't have much substance to go on so the voting almost always gets a townie lynched. Maybe I am just too suspicious to be thankful for his explanation, but I didn't like it any more than I liked the comments from Tank about day one being boring and that he wished to skip to the action. Maybe Neph meant well and then maybe he wanted to appear to mean well feeding the feeling of day one complacency. I do not recall ever playing with Neph before, so again not sure of his playstyle.

Ice seemed to waiver on his reasoning for voting Tank, at first I even thought it was a joke vote, but then Ice explained it was a real vote and that being first on the list of players may or may not also have any bearing on it, then admitting that the first reason was weak so added that in. Other than that I followed his train of thought on most other posts, but Ice has snowed me before. I am always wary of him and sometimes have sworn up and down he was an evil and he turned out not to be. Not sure why the evil team didn't take him out. IIRC he used to get hit alot as a townie but then again maybe this is part of the speculation that the Evil team wants from us by not putting in a hit.

JPap at times near nightfall appeared confused as to who was evil, the convict or beta, and how many hits they get. But then the rules from Baka weren't exactly clear cut. After nightfall he also seemed confused about the number of players but maybe it was from the confusion of a crazy Nightfall. Otherwise his posts appeared coherent and for the most part pro-town. But then like with Ice, JP has snowed me big time before, lol.

Dawg seemed to flicker on and off my Scumdar. His vote on Pir was borderline acceptable only b/c he said he realized he needed to change it. Now if he knew Pir would be a know show and somehow didn't make it back before nightfall to switch his vote, he might have gotten away with a wasted vote as it was made early. Also Dawg seemed a little disturbed by FF's post that the Evils had to eliminate all the good guys to win. Maybe he was just trying to be correct and fair to the evils for gamesake. When Dawg did switch his vote, he left without giving a clear cut reason why. Haven't played with him quite as much as with Pap and Ice but Dawg can also be a cunning Evil to be reckoned with.

plantling

One bulwet left!
Feb 10, 2007
South Carolina
Did you read what Plant wrote? That was what Plant said. My conclusion was based on what Plant said.

It's already been explained. I said I was going to move off of Pir if he looked like he'd UD. In the post where I voted I said I didn't want to place another singleton vote that would get us nowhere. So I voted my gut out of the three people up for the lynch at that time.
I believe I have made it clear that I moved my vote only after Tank came in and did the quick vote on Pir, an obvious UD, at the time. I was not super happy about you not stating a reason for voting Neph, but the ultimate deciding factor for me was from Tank whom I had earlier concerns with.

dirtydawg10

Severum Mafia Don
Sep 5, 2005
Connecticut
I believe I have made it clear that I moved my vote only after Tank came in and did the quick vote on Pir, an obvious UD, at the time. I was not super happy about you not stating a reason for voting Neph, but the ultimate deciding factor for me was from Tank whom I had earlier concerns with.
I took your use of the word "also" to mean that there was more then one reason for your vote to move.

plantling

One bulwet left!
Feb 10, 2007
South Carolina
I took your use of the word "also" to mean that there was more then one reason for your vote to move.
I try not to vote lightly so yes, once I place my vote it usually stays unless really oddball things happen, like Tank's throw away vote on top of your no reasoning vote. But if Tank hadn't have made that vote, I'd have let mine stay on Neph.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
A list so soon into the game,wow. I hardly have any thought on anyone and you spell out thoughts on all of us?

Well I'm 75% sure I won't be around tomorrow for a noon nightfall so I'm placing my vote now just in case I don't get on in the AM either.

I can't quite put my finger on it but when I see Plants posts I see German gibberish.

I think Neph is probably a pen pal of hers. Neph do you prefer orange jumpsuits or old school pin and stripes?

I'm more sure of Plants thick accent though....

I vote to lynch Plantling

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store