Mafia 107 - Tank of Terror!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
If there had been a failed hit it would have counted against the evil team. There was no hit attempt. If there is a hit attempt, it will be clarified in the nightfall events. Probably in a funny manner.

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
A list so soon into the game,wow. I hardly have any thought on anyone and you spell out thoughts on all of us?

Well I'm 75% sure I won't be around tomorrow for a noon nightfall so I'm placing my vote now just in case I don't get on in the AM either.

I can't quite put my finger on it but when I see Plants posts I see German gibberish.

I think Neph is probably a pen pal of hers. Neph do you prefer orange jumpsuits or old school pin and stripes?

I'm more sure of Plants thick accent though....

I vote to lynch Plantling
Hardly have thoughts on anyone yet you're sure of who the entire scum team is? I prefer pinstripes by the way. Goes with my hair.

Did you read what Plant wrote? That was what Plant said. My conclusion was based on what Plant said.

It's already been explained. I said I was going to move off of Pir if he looked like he'd UD. In the post where I voted I said I didn't want to place another singleton vote that would get us nowhere. So I voted my gut out of the three people up for the lynch at that time.
Do you mean what wrote about the vote switch? Yes I read that because you've hit that note three times while I've specifically asked something else. You said (after the fact I might add) that a vote switch off me would give you information. What is that? What did you learn? On D1 I'd like to know exactly what you learned besides that you placed a vote with nothing but a gut instinct and then pointed the finger elsewhere

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using the MAN app!

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
I vote to lynch Neph. I think they where missing yesterday and a likely candidate to not send in a kill.
Finally something concrete to refute instead of wild accusations with no backbone to the argument.

Regardless there isn't much I can say to outright refute my likeliness (or lack thereof) to forget to use a PR ability but since I know who I am in this situation I think there's something more sinister going on. I thought I had a couple townies pegged to watch for help but, if we are talking about forgetting to do something, the first place I'm looking is at a player who is just back in the game after a long absence. In my opinion it wasn't forgotten though and I wasn't absent.

Also I have multiple players throwing scum accusations out there for multiple people some even before N1. The only player that seems pro town is pap right now and that scares me to death because the guy is a pro and I've learned to never peg pap as good or scum since it usually bites me in the butt

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
I'm very hesitant to assume the hit wasn't sent because the person wasn't around. I don't see the point in scum waiting, but it wasn't my decision to make so I do not think it is wise to just go after the people who "weren't around."

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
I vote to lynch Neph. I think they where missing yesterday and a likely candidate to not send in a kill.
How did you come to this conclusion? Of the people who are still left Dawg was the person who's last post before nightfall was furthest away from the 8pm deadline.

Your play thus far has been very erratic and not pro town. You showed up three minutes before nightfall to change your placeholder vote to the wrong person (which coincidentally was Neph) and then you fumbled through the rest of the night up until FF showed up getting three different players (out of 8 total) mixed up.

Now you're suggesting we look at people who may not have been around to send the hit. I just stated I don't like that strategy, but I could ignore that fact alone just based on a difference of opinion. The problem is that you picked a person presumably because they weren't around near nightfall that wasn't even the one furthest removed from nightfall.

Adding more to the inconsistencies is your failure to acknowledge your suspicion of Plant from last night. You obviously felt Plant was a good enough vote yesterday to come in three minutes before nightfall was supposed to happen and change your vote (even though it was to the wrong person at the time). Not only that but your reasoning was you thought Plant was jumping to easily on Tank. Guess what? Tank was a townie PR and Plant was essentially the kill vote. Why doesn't that seem to bother you anymore?

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
JPap at times near nightfall appeared confused as to who was evil, the convict or beta, and how many hits they get. But then the rules from Baka weren't exactly clear cut. After nightfall he also seemed confused about the number of players but maybe it was from the confusion of a crazy Nightfall. Otherwise his posts appeared coherent and for the most part pro-town. But then like with Ice, JP has snowed me big time before, lol.
To clarify, I didn't get the roles confused...I knew the betta is a town role and the convict is scum. I did, however, mix up which one got two vs. three hits. Nothing to do with the rules necessarily just me not double checking before I typed up my thoughts and hit send.

As for the numbers mix up, I was acting under the assumption that Pir was innocent and trying to look at worst-case-scenario situations. Along with all the vote switches I was trying to get a handle on who was trying to control the lynch should we somehow make it to D2. Just another mix up where my analysis was getting ahead of myself.

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
Game On!

Next Nightfall will be 12noon Saturday!(sorry for the weird time, I work from 5p to 10p so I can't do an evening nightfall.
)
FF are we really having nightfall at NOON tomorrow?! You should just do it when you get home from work. You could technically freeze all activity at a certain time and just run nightfall when you get back. That would be preferred to having such an early night (that's only 9am on the west coast) and I wouldn't be surprised if others didn't notice that as well.

Good thing I caught that now because I planned on sleeping in...I'm going to vote now just in case...

I vote to lynch Rich based on what I said in my previous post to him.

dirtydawg10

Severum Mafia Don
Sep 5, 2005
Connecticut
Hardly have thoughts on anyone yet you're sure of who the entire scum team is? I prefer pinstripes by the way. Goes with my hair.

Do you mean what wrote about the vote switch? Yes I read that because you've hit that note three times while I've specifically asked something else. You said (after the fact I might add) that a vote switch off me would give you information. What is that? What did you learn? On D1 I'd like to know exactly what you learned besides that you placed a vote with nothing but a gut instinct and then pointed the finger elsewhere

I said a vote switch to you not "off" of you. Voting switches and patterns are the main thing we have in this game to get information. For instance Plant's vote could have been moved for the reason I previously mentioned. You could both be on the same team and she got caught with a distancing vote on you so had to move it. By moving to you I cut out the five way tie and put you in the lead for the lynch. I felt this would give the Town more info for future use than a six way tie would.

Right now you are still highest on the scumdar in my opinion. I vote to lynch Neph

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
I said a vote switch to you not "off" of you. Voting switches and patterns are the main thing we have in this game to get information. For instance Plant's vote could have been moved for the reason I previously mentioned. You could both be on the same team and she got caught with a distancing vote on you so had to move it. By moving to you I cut out the five way tie and put you in the lead for the lynch. I felt this would give the Town more info for future use than a six way tie would.

Right now you are still highest on the scumdar in my opinion. I vote to lynch Neph
Patterns and inconsistencies are the main thing we have. Vote switches on D1 may or may not mean something and I feel like you have just been way too sure of yourself. I know what the possibilities are but I didn't ask you what they were I asked what information you got from any vote switching and you seem to have a few possibilities which anyone could have considered and not even an actual theory based on anything.

plantling

One bulwet left!
Feb 10, 2007
South Carolina
A list so soon into the game,wow. I hardly have any thought on anyone and you spell out thoughts on all of us?

Well I'm 75% sure I won't be around tomorrow for a noon nightfall so I'm placing my vote now just in case I don't get on in the AM either.

I can't quite put my finger on it but when I see Plants posts I see German gibberish.

I think Neph is probably a pen pal of hers. Neph do you prefer orange jumpsuits or old school pin and stripes?

I'm more sure of Plants thick accent though....

I vote to lynch Plantling
Hmm, you don't like what I said about your boss, the convict? Makes sense that you would try to frame me to be the GBR. You were the first to catch all Rich's blunders, weren't you? Were you two too busy fussing in your chatroom to put in a hit or was it on purpose? You wanted him to move his vote but he was so flustered he gave the wrong reason for the wrong name? I'm Asian btw. And we like catfish a lot. I don't know what you are but I'm pretty sure about your boss.

I vote to lynch Rich

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store