Mafia 107 - Tank of Terror!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

rich311k

AC Members
Mar 28, 2005
Long Island, NY
Real Name
Rich
How did you come to this conclusion? Of the people who are still left Dawg was the person who's last post before nightfall was furthest away from the 8pm deadline.

Your play thus far has been very erratic and not pro town. You showed up three minutes before nightfall to change your placeholder vote to the wrong person (which coincidentally was Neph) and then you fumbled through the rest of the night up until FF showed up getting three different players (out of 8 total) mixed up.

Now you're suggesting we look at people who may not have been around to send the hit. I just stated I don't like that strategy, but I could ignore that fact alone just based on a difference of opinion. The problem is that you picked a person presumably because they weren't around near nightfall that wasn't even the one furthest removed from nightfall.

Adding more to the inconsistencies is your failure to acknowledge your suspicion of Plant from last night. You obviously felt Plant was a good enough vote yesterday to come in three minutes before nightfall was supposed to happen and change your vote (even though it was to the wrong person at the time). Not only that but your reasoning was you thought Plant was jumping to easily on Tank. Guess what? Tank was a townie PR and Plant was essentially the kill vote. Why doesn't that seem to bother you anymore?
You are right except for being wrong. I though nightfall was 9, never even realized it was not until some one posted that the vote changes might not count. I am so glad Ice said something about noon today or I would not have voted.

I got the names all screwed up, not even sure what i was thinking. I know a great blundered plan theory is more fun, but there you go. I can garantee if it was some scum plan, I would have been on time a known exactly who to switch to.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
In response to Jpappy's post about nightfall, I've decided that votes will freeze at 8pm. I may not be able to hold nightfall until the next day though, I work late tonight.

Vote Count:

Dawg(1) - Neph(142)
Plantling(1) - Ice(149)
Neph(2) - Rich(150), Dawg(158)
Rich(2) - Pappy(157), Plantling(160)

Not yet voted:
None

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Hardly have thoughts on anyone yet you're sure of who the entire scum team is? I prefer pinstripes by the way. Goes with my hair.

Do you mean what wrote about the vote switch? Yes I read that because you've hit that note three times while I've specifically asked something else. You said (after the fact I might add) that a vote switch off me would give you information. What is that? What did you learn? On D1 I'd like to know exactly what you learned besides that you placed a vote with nothing but a gut instinct and then pointed the finger elsewhere

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using the MAN app!
So its snowing here and its slowed down my plans for today, I should be around at noon fall.

I don't have much thoughts on anyone because not a lot has really been said. I'm not positive about your role so I don't actually have the scum team pegged. But I do know my whiskers are pointing at Plant as GBR.

If others would heed my advice and take out Plant I expect to be hit tonight,by you or whoever is the Convict. Or I could chance you are the Convict and vote you, not worry about the hit if you are and vote out Plant next.

I'll be watching to see if my vote needs to move or if others follow my lead.

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
Nightfall has been extended 8 hours so you have much more time to decide. I'm interested in you and plant right now. I have no idea why you seem to think I'm involved but one of you is tossing a frame job on the other and (as you have already said) without much concrete there is one prevalent theme here: people being way too sure of who the scum is with no real backbone to their claims. Since there's more than two of you all doing that I'm just trying to figure out which one stinks the most.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Nightfall has been extended 8 hours so you have much more time to decide. I'm interested in you and plant right now. I have no idea why you seem to think I'm involved but one of you is tossing a frame job on the other and (as you have already said) without much concrete there is one prevalent theme here: people being way too sure of who the scum is with no real backbone to their claims. Since there's more than two of you all doing that I'm just trying to figure out which one stinks the most.

I'd much rather vote Plant then you as stated above as I'm not real sure about you except the possible distancing vote and the fact that Plant voted Tank for something you also did. I could see it as being planned. Vote Tank and when he shows innocent she doesn't need to vote you since the reasoning already got an innocent killed.

The only thing voting you out does is take out the POSSIBLE convict.

Voting out Plant takes out the GBR who only investigates.

I became suspicious of Plant when she looked like she was helping explain my posts. I'm very wary of those that cozy up to me. Even in her "list" she continues to cozy up BUT throws in the I wonder why they didn't hit him last night statement.

With the limited numbers I'd rather take out who I know is scum even if it means my death then take out the possible scum and losing 2 innocents tonight.

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
I'd much rather vote Plant then you as stated above as I'm not real sure about you except the possible distancing vote and the fact that Plant voted Tank for something you also did. I could see it as being planned. Vote Tank and when he shows innocent she doesn't need to vote you since the reasoning already got an innocent killed.

I became suspicious of Plant when she looked like she was helping explain my posts. I'm very wary of those that cozy up to me. Even in her "list" she continues to cozy up BUT throws in the I wonder why they didn't hit him last night statement.

With the limited numbers I'd rather take out who I know is scum even if it means my death then take out the possible scum and losing 2 innocents tonight.
Plant voted tank for something I also did? How do you figure? Plant didn't like tank coming in and voting quickly and then leaving (maybe even with a supposed excuse since he voted for a possible UD) and I voted because I thought it was weird to vote for someone who was a no show up to that point even as a placeholder. Those are two completely different things since plant said it was about how he voted, not who.

And you say voting me takes out the POSSIBLE convict. You still haven't said why you think I'm involved (unless mentioning the possible distancing vote was your way of saying you place a lot of stock in that idea) so wouldn't voting out anyone here take out the possible convict? I know that I am not scrutinizing vote switches D1 too deeply because every game I've played has multiple switches the first night because everyone is playing blind. Maybe that is too complacent of me though

I guess you've made a bit of a case against plant so I think I'll go back and read a little more of those posts. I hadn't been too worried about plant because they're one of only a couple people that, up until recently hadn't been tossing crazy accusations everywhere like after a few posts they're sure who scum is. That's why I'm so focused on rich and dawg.

plantling

One bulwet left!
Feb 10, 2007
South Carolina

Taking out plant would take out a townie and ensure a win for the evils tonight. Now that you know your plan at framing whoever isn't around at nightfall isn't full-proof you will not stay your hit tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

dirtydawg10

Severum Mafia Don
Sep 5, 2005
Connecticut
Patterns and inconsistencies are the main thing we have. Vote switches on D1 may or may not mean something and I feel like you have just been way too sure of yourself. I know what the possibilities are but I didn't ask you what they were I asked what information you got from any vote switching and you seem to have a few possibilities which anyone could have considered and not even an actual theory based on anything.

Most times it takes at least one more night before voting will give us any info. I've given you what I think so far. You were up for the lynch last night with Rich's vote but for some reason FF missed it. Let's see what happens tonight.

plantling

One bulwet left!
Feb 10, 2007
South Carolina
You are right except for being wrong. I though nightfall was 9, never even realized it was not until some one posted that the vote changes might not count. I am so glad Ice said something about noon today or I would not have voted.

I got the names all screwed up, not even sure what i was thinking. I know a great blundered plan theory is more fun, but there you go. I can garantee if it was some scum plan, I would have been on time a known exactly who to switch to.
Scum have and do misread time. They also misread and mess up pretty easy while concentrating on two chat rooms at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store