Mafia #77 Game thread- Back to the basics

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Salt4Sam

fulltime workaholic
Aug 4, 2010
Philadelphia
we need to burn it too.
I was rather hoping i could have it back. Kinda like when you turn in an old drivers license and they just put a hole in it. I wanted to put it on my corkboard on the wall to cherish. lol

jm1212

Pterophyllum scalare
Jul 22, 2006
Chicago
Real Name
Jon
Oh yeah, I remember that.

But what I said this time was it's much easier to let innocents make the case on day 1, rather than sticking your neck out there and risking the noose if you're on the scum team.
ok now come on. there have been plenty of times where people have stuck their necks out to 'find' people on the first day that have been scum. each time you say the whole "'i couldnt be scum because im doing 'this'" thing you just look worse and worse to me.

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
ok now come on. there have been plenty of times where people have stuck their necks out to 'find' people on the first day that have been scum. each time you say the whole "'i couldnt be scum because im doing 'this'" thing you just look worse and worse to me.
her and ice both seem "different" this game. Ice why do you want to protect him so bad? What happens when your wrong and hes not the snitch?

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
her and ice both seem "different" this game. Ice why do you want to protect him so bad? What happens when your wrong and hes not the snitch?

If he is the snitch he doesn't really need to be protected because he won't be hit though they might throw him under the bus for a lynch to get rid of him.
I'm reading Vig in his posts though and why he needs to be investigated and protected to know for sure. If not protected then he will be the mafia hit and we lose a hit.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice

Are you saying you know he isn't the snitch?

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
Are you saying you know he isn't the snitch?
I never said that. If he is the vig then we should protect him. However, its impossible for any of us to know. No offense, but I think I'm going to take my chances with him showing scum or not. I really don't like the fact that your so hellbent on having him protected.....

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
what happened to not discussing PR's? did the whole town bump it's head?

the puffs are fine, user. the tank cooled down overnight and i got a new heater. thanks for asking.

rich311k

AC Members
Mar 28, 2005
Long Island, NY
Real Name
Rich
Go out for a day and you miss quite a bit. Not sure what to make of salt. He may be over roll playing like PP did which amounted to nothing.

I cant decide whose theory is more iffy, Ice's or LR's, at least Ice did not vote based on his.

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
what happened to not discussing PR's? did the whole town bump it's head?

the puffs are fine, user. the tank cooled down overnight and i got a new heater. thanks for asking.
:huh:

good to hear!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store