Mafia #77 Game thread- Back to the basics

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

RazzleFish

AC Members
Oct 28, 2009
Salf4Sam,
I don't think poking fun at people until they squirm with paranoia is a good idea. We've been playing for some time now and if all you have to say is "I enjoy watching the finger pointing and paranoia around here..." then you may get my vote tonight.

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
So what you call confidence, is voting to lynch someone based on the use of a smiley? I do believe in the above quoted post you said my "PREVIOUS sloppy and unorganized self. Seems to me you like to shoot without aiming. Me? I prefer to have a straight, sure, one shot kill. You all can read into this all you like. I enjoy watching the finger pointing and paranoia around here...:laugh:

So have you played mafia before? Have you read any of the previous games played here?

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
To many what ifs trying to think on Day 1 who Jpap might have put in what role.
Only time we were ever able to do that was a 4 team game ran by RB.
One team was CI the other NonCI and the CM and NCM. I noticed our CI team were all from the southeast. We decided to hit/lynch by region and we figured out which region was the NCI and took out the mafia.

But thats the only time.

What if Jpap decided this game would be funny to have everyone with animals in the SNs to be on a team.

Lab RAT
DirtyDAWG
RazzleFISH
Piranha

But to honestly think Jpap would again give roles by avatar or SN after he did it once before is to far out there.

I'm really wondering if Salt isn't the snitch after rereading this post though

Haha, and so the mind games begin, what DID my team tell me? Or did they say anything at all? All I know, is the someone might need to get a new User_Name... (Insert Evil Laugh HERE) MUAhahaha.
Think maybe they didn't realize they didn't need to name anyone till Jpap asked for the list? I'm not against keeping the snitch around till after the list comes out as they need to name at least 1 of their team and Salt isn't going to lead the charge on any innocents that we'd follow.

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
hey guys, I'm currently typing next to my puke bucket. Don't know what I have, but its not good. I just eread through the stuff I missed, and the whole ice/labby thing may lend itself to me placing a vote. Anyways, my vote shall stay on s4s because of the last post. Its not an OMG he said my name in his post DIE DIE DIE kind of thing, I just find it awkward that he's sorta latched onto me alone. I did do the same thing my first or second time around, and thought that kash was the scum of the earth. (sorry kash!)

So s4s do you have any thoughts on what people have been saying to your posts, or do you have anything to say about other player's posts?

So what you call confidence, is voting to lynch someone based on the use of a smiley? I do believe in the above quoted post you said my "PREVIOUS sloppy and unorganized self. Seems to me you like to shoot without aiming. Me? I prefer to have a straight, sure, one shot kill. You all can read into this all you like. I enjoy watching the finger pointing and paranoia around here...:laugh:
Eh, what?

Actually, I played quite like you are right now, making giant mistakes in my gameplay and playing rather noobishly. I was refering to how my gameplay has progressed as I've learned which was in response to what bally had said about my gameplay.

Thanks for the heads up.

In case you never noticed, this is pretty much what we do, we investigate those who act like you are and then lynch em if enough evidence is provided.

But thats the best part!

Salt4Sam

fulltime workaholic
Aug 4, 2010
Philadelphia
So have you played mafia before? Have you read any of the previous games played here?
To put some minds at rest, yes. I do quite a bit of reading, and have read a few of the previous games. To answer other questions, No, i have never played, or heard of mafia games before this one. Once i heard, i had to join in. I am a huge mafia movie buff, therefore, my posts sound "scummy", because everyone loves the gangster in the movies. Anyone else have questions? I'm done work for the day and have allll night to talk. :grinyes:.

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
Hey JB, are your puffers ok? I meant to ask you in my last post but forgot. I'll be off and on, the medicine is finally holding it off pretty good... ugh this blows...

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice

Blow that out of the water.

Maybe the DR should protect Salt and the DET investigate him.

Now that I reread the 1st post and this one I think he needs to be known in either case and have someone help direct his thoughts and straight shot.

RazzleFish

AC Members
Oct 28, 2009
To put some minds at rest, yes. I do quite a bit of reading, and have read a few of the previous games. To answer other questions, No, i have never played, or heard of mafia games before this one. Once i heard, i had to join in. I am a huge mafia movie buff, therefore, my posts sound "scummy", because everyone loves the gangster in the movies. Anyone else have questions? I'm done work for the day and have allll night to talk. :grinyes:.
Can we take away his noob card now?!?!?!

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Whatever he is you don't need to tell us. If snitch we need his list, if Vig then we surely don't need to know.
Since we can only safely protect him 1 day since the DR won't know which he is the DET will need to help him use his shot wisely.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store