Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. F

Diatom Delema.

My tank is newly cycled and Brown Algae (Diatoms) have started growing. Most people say leave the lights off for a while but wouldn't that kill my plants? P.S.- The algae is forming on my plant and gravel. There is also a green algae on my rocks but they have a similar appearence to the...
  2. F

PP hermit crab stressed.

I got so purple pincer hermit crabs and now they are stressed. I got them from a pretty terrible pet store but I chose them because each had lost a leg to I wanted to "save them". Anyway, now they are stressed from being in thier new crabitat. I was wondering if it would be better to move them...
  3. F

Jellyfish?

You need a circular tank with a circular current to keep them alive other wise the will hit the walls and die.
  4. F

Land Hermit Crab problem. Molting? Please help.

Well, I got two small land hermit crabs each shell less than an inch in length. One is larger than the other but lost one of his legs. The problem was that the each kept competing for the corners of the plastic cage. The smaller one, having all legs, was much faster and got to the conrners...
  5. F

Clown Pleco breeding and sexing.

I have two clown plecos and I was looking for a way to breed and sex them. I have a 46 gallon tank and could probally get a ten gallon as a breeding tank. :1zhelp:
  6. F

My tank looks awful.

I think it is really nice. I mean the plants are probally the only problem. I would also add another rock good luck.
  7. F

Green tiger barb breeding.

I haven't been able to get much info regarding GTB breeding so some info on it would be very helpful.
  8. F

GBR with Firemouths?

Well I have Firemouth cichlids and I am wondering if , during spawning, the Firemouths will rip the GBRs to sheads. I don't want to go from:eek3:>:barf:>:( I have 46 gal btw and two young Firemouths. Wow, I hve posted the last three threads on the Central/south American Cichlid channle :-P
  9. F

My blue mystery snail laid eggs this morning!

Do they reproduce asexually?
  10. F

Firemouth tank mates.

sorry haha 46 gal bow front
  11. F

GBR Fry

Dude your fish are multiplying like rabbits lol nice job
  12. F

GBR Fry

Dude your fish are really popping them out haha. :-D
  13. F

Firemouth tank mates.

1. What are some good fish species that are compatible with Firemouths. 2. What plants do Firemouths preffer? (is anubias nana okay?)
  14. F

Firemouth breeding question.

Tyvm to the both of you :-D
  15. F

Firemouth breeding question.

Well my tank is setup and my Firemouths are getting to the age of breeding. Which is more preffered by breeding pots/caves or just a flat rock?
  16. F

Pumped for Firemouths!

Alright ready to get a 46 gal tank going for a a pair of Firemouths. I am using sand as substrate, There is a piece of driftwood, some rocks for hiding places, some anubias nana (plant), I am keeping two clown pleco's with them, and medium sized cichlid pelets for food. Now is there anything...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store