Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. V

Reptile/Amphibian Shows.

Mesa, Arizona November 20th and 21st. It says Phoenix show but is being help in Mesa
  2. V

First Vivarium!

Just noticed this post =P... I would remove both fish and frog then co2 bomb the tank with dry ice... it is the fastest and safest way because things can morph if given the proper environment. I would be worried that the nematoads would morph into a sect that can attack the frog or fish anyway...
  3. V

Fire Belly Toad ?'s

Just gonna try to help ya out UN... When doing your viv for soil use a false bottom for water then mesh screen, followed by rocks then more mesh screen... This will help not make your soil to wet constantly. Next I would look into neo regalia bromeliads and if you need help with a good website...
  4. V

Thinking of starting a Viv.

If you are gonna have that deep of a water feature then Dart Frogs are out of the question... They should not be allowed more then 2inches of water... If you scrapped the water feature I woul do Dendrobates Leucomelas... they do okay in groups of three or more if same sex... and 2.1 if you have...
  5. V

55/65 gal dart frog tank...

Not yet gonna toss some in next weekend... wanted to give the plants a week or two to adapt and root.. I am also getting cuttings from a local frogger to help me set up creapers and other plants... just waiting till sunday anxiously
  6. V

55/65 gal dart frog tank...

Thought I would post this... If anyone has any questions feel free to ask... gonna hold my 6 azureus froglets for now... tell me what yall think...
  7. V

Introduction / 125 Gallon Terrarium Build

Nice tank wes... Just a suggestiong would be to add driftwood and plant broms to that... and I would get some dendrobatids like azureus or lecs for that tank as they don't rely on the water to live... ^^ just ideas mate
  8. V

FS Bunch of Guppy grass ship from 75093

can you show pictures just cause I build terrariums... will it grow on land also?
  9. V

WTB Riccia Fluten and Java Moss

I live in Tucson, Az and am building a terrarium... I am trying to find maybe 2 gallon bags of either for cheap as possible... Won't grow it just need to cover roots of broms.... If it grows it will not be on purpose that is why I am asking for it cheap... just PM me or post here
  10. V

Is my gecko too thin?

Also you shouldn't just use mealworms.... they tend to need a variety... I would add crickets once or twice a week (Vitmain A powder) and also add rollypollies... My AFTs have a variety and seem to be fat now that I have seperated them... And I would add more rock out crops to allow him/her to...
  11. V

Well here goes, Leopard Gecko Tank.

I build Dart Frog tanks and tanks for my AFTs and I would just GS with silicon and apply sand to the background to get a rocky outcrop look... Also I would remove the tles you laid and give them sand or something they can walk on thats soft... I use compressed eco earth and it fills 2 10gs up...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store