Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. C

Coral stung by urchin (HELP)

I recently purchased blue Cespitularia Xenia, and a pincushion urchin. They both were doing great and one night when i came home from work the coral was "melting" and the urchin was slowly escaping off of the frag plug. Is this coral save able? if there is anything i can dose to help it. The...
  2. C

Lighting for LPS

Hi everyone here is a question i have. I have a 30 gallon reef long tank, I was looking at purchasing my first real coral it is a Aqua Cultured Neon Green Hammer Coral. Does my current lighting bulb combo provide the correct lighting to help this grow and have great color. I currently run a 4...
  3. C

Hello from Regina Sask. Canada

I'm an Accountant, I've heard stories of the U of R retaurant. My family has bought many fish from you(if same restaurant), from the fish auctions. which restaurant is it, and you open weekends?
  4. C

Didnt think I'd find someone on here from Regina nice to see I'm not alone in the fish world
  5. C

Hi everyone was just browsing the web came across this site thought I'd join up. I currently run a 30 gallon salt water tank hosting 2 tomato clowns a lightning blue damsel and a red scooter blenny.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store