Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. constevens

Treating Camallanus

Correct. There is s possibility Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  2. constevens

Treating Camallanus

You can cross contaminate any tank with as little as a drop of water from the known contaminated tank. They can be especially cross contaminated by snail's and some other inverts. Just dipping a net from one tank to the other is enough. You could treat the main tank and all in it with...
  3. constevens

FS Great plant package for sale. Lots of plants!!! Small to large

Pricing Change Plant package is $50.00 shipped. Thats a tank full of great plants. As well as added some new pictures of some of the plants in the tanks.
  4. constevens

Updated......... Added a Marimo Ball to the list and a Anubias.... And added sizes and quantities of each item you will get. hygrophila angustifolia x 3 large and x 3 medium (large are over 16 to 20 inches tall, medium are over 12 inches) hygrophila corymbosa x 2 Large (large are over 12 to 16...
  5. constevens

Here is one of the tanks the plants will be coming from.
  6. constevens

Been away for a while.. Due to some health related issues. But im back and with some great plants. Ive got one plant package for sale. It will come with some larger, medium and smaller plants. Its got a large variaty of plants. They will do well in Low to high light tanks. No algae. The...
  7. constevens

new used tanks

Agreed with the above. Get the 100 and see if he will offer a deal. Depending on the heater brand, The shape its in and how new will determine if its a good useable heater or if its trash. In most cases trash. What filtration? Pumps?
  8. constevens

FS For sale Complete Custom Co2 System

TTT. This is a great starter set up for anyone. Please feel free to message me. its currently $300 plus shipping. But id be willing to split the shipping cost.
  9. constevens

FS HUGE plant package for sale with some LARGE plants as well

Still have alot of these great plants
  10. constevens

FS HUGE plant package for sale with some LARGE plants as well

Some of these plants are smaller but several are as tall as 24+ inches. Very full and robust plants. Im needing to make some room in my tanks for some new additions. Most the smaller plants you get will be no smaller then 3 to 6 inches. You will get several of the following plants in the plant...
  11. constevens

FS For sale Complete Custom Co2 System

For Sale....... Complete Custom Co2 System. Its capable to do 1 or 2 tanks for Co2 Here is a whole package deal.. You get the following: Dual stage Matheson 8 series Chrome regulator Clippard Mouse Solenoid 12 volt power supply with quick disconnect already wired to solenoid. 2 x SMC Needle...
  12. constevens

Whats up with my plants?

Looks like several issues. Let's start with the basics. How far is the distance from your substrate to your bulbs? What brand and type macro and micro are you dosing? What amounts of each are you dosing? How much Excel are you dosing? What's your water perameters? You look to have...
  13. constevens

FS Plants/Plant package for sale

I currently have several of the above plants for sale in a package. There has been added some other plants. This package goes for $41.00 shipped. Its A LOT of plants. Ive sold several of these packages and others will be glad to tell you im sure how much they liked the quality and the amount...
  14. constevens

If still interested in plants I do have more..
  15. constevens

WTB Plant starter package for a 40g

If Cookiemonster doesnt have a package your interested in or you just want more plants, Ive got several different plant packages if your interested.. Please feel free to PM me.
  16. constevens

I dont have this plant package but I do have another plant package for sale. How large of a package do you want? The one ive got for sale right now is larger then this. It does cost a little more but its ALOT of plants. Or if you like I can put you something together for what youd like to...
  17. constevens

CO2 Tank only reading 600psi after being filled

Is the tank cold? Was there frost still all over the tank after the refill? Did you let the tank reach 70 to 80 degrees F? This is all relative. A cold tank will show lower pressure. When left to get to a tank temp around 70 to 80 your pressure should be somewhere around 800 to 900 PSI. If much...
  18. constevens

I have a nice plant package for sale. Its $35 shipped. Has a lot of different plants in decent quantity. Here is the list of plants that will be in the package. Great for any level of person in the hobby. If your interested in individual plants please let me know I can price them to you or if...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store