Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. I

FS Taiwan Fire shrimp and Crystal Red shrimp S+, SS, SSS LOW PRICES

sorry for the long reply, I usually sign on and check if i have any messages but being that your new here you don't have pm yet. here is my email knucklez305@hotmail.com
  2. I

FS Taiwan Fire shrimp and Crystal Red shrimp S+, SS, SSS LOW PRICES

Taiwan Fire shrimp $3 each and Crystal Red shrimp (S+ $4, SS $6, SSS $8) These shrimp are juvenile to adult sizes USPS EXPRESS ~ $30 w/ DOA Guarantee USPS Priority ~ $12 (DOA Policy is VOID with this option) DOA claim will only be valid if a clear digital picture of the dead shrimp are taken...
  3. I

FT looking to TRADE some taiwan fire shrimp and CRS (S+, SS, SSS) for same kind or OEBT

Hey I am looking to mix up the gene pool In my colonies. I have Taiwan Fire shrimp & Crystal red shrimp (S+, SS, & SSS) for trade ONLY right now. I am really only looking for the same kind of shrimp I have and orange eyed blue tigers. I would like to see some pics before hand as well. let me know
  4. I

High Tech Dual T5 and LED vs 2 LED light for 72 Bow??

Hello I've been taking my high tech 72 bowfront discus tank very slow and i'm stuck on the lighting. First I was thinking about getting a good dual T5 light with and LED light as well to get the par where I need it since I want a carpet. But now my concern is the light bill since I have 2...
  5. I

Enhancing the white on Crystal Red Shrimp?

Hello, I wanted to know if anyone has tried different products that are on the market claiming to enhance the CRS color. I know with a good diet and different foods should be good for them but I would like to know if anyone has tried these different products or any others. Genchem White Pellet...
  6. I

Need help with lighting on a high tech 72g bowfront

sounds good i'm going to look in to those thanks!
  7. I

Jay's Planted 180g Tank.

looks really nice always dreamed of doing a 180 discus tank. one day i will for now i have my hands full with a 72g discus project
  8. I

Need help with lighting on a high tech 72g bowfront

Hello its been awhile since i have been on here but wanted to get so opinions on this. I'm doing a high tech Discus tank in a 72 bowfront using flourite as the bottom layer and Mr. Aqua substrate, (which i have used before and its amazing but expensive) It will be heavily planted with a carpet...
  9. I

FS Sale: OEBT/BTOE shrimps, java/peacock moss, Cholla wood!

Hey do u still have any OEBT? Sent from my LG-MS910 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  10. I

FS CRS, Taiwan Bee and more!

oh ok cool thanks man
  11. I

Left over* I'm really interested the CRS mosura
  12. I

Amazing shrimp man how long u been in the shrimp game lol? And what do u have
  13. I

Blue Tigers with Taiwan Fire Shrimp??? Interbreeding???

sorry for long wait been really busy but i will post the plants i have later when i have time but i got the driftwood here http://manzanita-driftwood.com/
  14. I

Blue Tigers with Taiwan Fire Shrimp??? Interbreeding???

Hey guys i wanted to know if any one has kept this together before? I have a 10g, taiwan fire shrimp with a betta and a fluval ebi that i'm going to just put crystal red shrimp in soon but i really want blue tigers and since crystal reds need a little more attention and care, i will put them in...
  15. I

My 125 gallon build a.k.a. in the deep end...

thank you so much i really dont have friends that have any but i might just buy them so i have some tools for the future since i do like to work with wood! the time and effort is no problem i will have so much fun building it!
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store