FS CRS, Taiwan Bee and more!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

kyubifox

Registered Member
Apr 23, 2012
replied and shipped! CPDs sold out!

hhtet
Have food? Will model! hard to get these guys to sit still for a second. For some reason on my evo 3d, it doesn't pick up yellow to well. It changes it a bit green. This picture does it no justice as they look so much better in person.

10+(2) for $30 shipped!

P.S. anyone else can see 3d images on their viewer? I wanna try to post some 3d pics
hi im interrest in those n also the red rilli n the sakura red ( 10 on both ) ty... u can email me at vucao0202@yahoo.com

martialtheory

my hands are never dry
Oct 14, 2007
I've got a question! I've read that neocaridinia species can and will readily breed amongst themselves and are known to generally produce brown offspring. Would this have the same result if Sakura or Fire Reds breed with RCS?
Answered in pm! But no they will not produce brown just an upgraded RCS

youtube 3d actually has some really great features. It will do interlaced or anaglyph and a whole bunch of different types of both
Yeah lol I'm still working on it. Don't know how to post these 3d images. That and I have been lazy. lol

Hmmm... I can get the yellows to show true on my EVO 3d but the flash makes it look more like their true colors. Just pictures don't do these guys justice

Come on guys! Blue pearls just $25 for 10+(2) shipped!
I have been lucky to have had these guys for years. They are truly hardy. Been able to with stand my noobness for some time now

martialtheory

my hands are never dry
Oct 14, 2007
All taiwan bees are pending. God I'm gonna miss these guys

martialtheory

my hands are never dry
Oct 14, 2007
A little back story on these guys. A little while ago I found a guy on craigslist that I was going to buy some tanks from. When I came over his house I was in for a surprise. Tanks full of CRS! Like 8 in total each one crawling full of them. In one tank I noticed amazing whites and each one with full white legs that were all flowerhorns. I tried to buy some from him but he refused. He said it took him years to breed these so he rather hold onto them since it made him and his elderly father happy to see them.

It turns out he bought some hino's back in 08 and he said since then hes been selecting them and trying to breed better ones. Even more amazing was that he only used tap water and hakari crab crusine. Some of they were so beautiful and it was as close to the pictures of Benibachi shrimp. When I asked if the gene pool had goldens he said he was not sure. He never added any and never had golden babies.

Determined to buy some, I offered lots of money for his culls. Finally he gave in and I bought a bunch of the ones he didn't want. And they were still pretty good to me. Originally I was gonna try these and try to breed back what he had. So I can't confirm if these are pure red lines but its pretty close to me. Also they seemed to be more hardier than the CRS I bought in the past. Of course this might just be because he breed them in local water.

I tried my best with my cell phone even with some reads on over exposure and lighting. I hope you guys can see the quality of what they look like

Oh I forgot to add the picture of the rili shrimp

Last edited:

martialtheory

my hands are never dry
Oct 14, 2007
bump! u know u want some pretty blue pearls. ;D

martialtheory

my hands are never dry
Oct 14, 2007
Bump. Got some nice CRS and blue pearls

finsNfur

AC Members
May 29, 2008
Connecticut
Did you sell all the yellows?

finsNfur

AC Members
May 29, 2008
Connecticut
Please disregard my morning message, I found another seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store