Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. lil_pendejo

those who use sand-which is better?

Pool filter sand works the best and looks great. Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  2. lil_pendejo

40 breeder for Lamp. occelatus

They've already done some redecorating and I added a smallish peacock spiny eel and a couple of dozen ghost shrimp for it to eat. I might have to update this with a few new pictures in the next few days. Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  3. lil_pendejo

So after an exhaustive search, I have finally found gold. Well, F1 Lamprologus ocellatus Gold that is. I was able to pick up 13 of the little buggers about 4 hours ago and put them into the 40B with 5 Swordtails that were used to cycle the tank. There were some Swordtail fry but they have...
  4. lil_pendejo

New babies! Lamprologus ocellatus gold!

Congrats on the spawn. If you want cheap shells, look into getting escargot shells. I picked up a box of 36 off of amazon for $15. Here is the link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000FAIR5U/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1343653510&sr=8-1 Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  5. lil_pendejo

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  6. lil_pendejo

Forgot the pic. Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  7. lil_pendejo

So I finally set up a 40b for shellies that I always wanted to keep. Pretty easy set up. Emperor 400, Marineland Double Bright led's, 50lbs of pool filter sand, Aqueon Pro heater, a few rocks, tons of shells and a single Anubis. I should be picking up 10 of the little buggers from the breeder...
  8. lil_pendejo

WTB Rapps Group order to Colorado Springs / Denver

Please close Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  9. lil_pendejo

Lighting a 55 planted tank

This is how it looks now. I took these about a 2 hours ago. Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  10. lil_pendejo

One Lamp: 2 Lamps: 3 Lamps: Lunar Lights:
  11. lil_pendejo

Yes. There are 3 timers on it. First timer controls 1 bulb, 2nd timer controls 2 bulbs and the 3rd controls the LED's. I'll post some pictures when I get home. I'm picking up some plumbing for my UV so I can hook it up. Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  12. lil_pendejo

I actually got it yesterday and I love it. The lights look great, the timer is great, it looks good and the led lunar lights look great. Im very happy with it so far. Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  13. lil_pendejo

This is what I am working with so far and I am going to be doing a DIY CO2 set up this weekend. The water is a little cloudy due to me getting a Rapps order in and putting 12 new fish in and then me going out and picking up 2 small Angels and and 4 tiny albino Cory's in about 4 hours later. My...
  14. lil_pendejo

I actually ordered this last night: http://www.aquatraders.com/48-inch-3x54W-T5-Aquarium-Light-Fixture-p/52315p.htm Hopefully it works out for me but I am wondering if I am going to have to swap out the bulbs. This only comes with 3 x 6500k and I'm thinking I might have to go up to 8000k or...
  15. lil_pendejo

I should add that the gravel is Flourite and I have been using Flourish and Flourish Trace.
  16. lil_pendejo

How are the Odyssea lights? I was looking at the 48" 162W (3x 54W) T5 HO Trio Deluxe Light Fixture w/Built-in Digital Timer that you can get on Aquatraders.com. I've never used this brand but have recently been hearing about them. Are they any good?
  17. lil_pendejo

I'm looking at various swords and mosses, maybe some val's and I don't really know what else. I really don't know much about plants. What I do know is that I want to get the big clunky power compacts off the top of my tank.
  18. lil_pendejo

Maybe this instead? http://www.aquatraders.com/48-inch-3x54W-T5-Aquarium-Light-Digi-Timer-Fixture-p/52315.htm
  19. lil_pendejo

So I am new to planted tanks and have no idea where to go from here. I currently have power compacts on the tank and the plants are growing fine but they are all lower light plants. I am looking to go with more medium to high light requiring plants. I want to switch over to LED but I'm not sure...
  20. lil_pendejo

So... What's in the box?

6 F1 Rio Otapa Swordtails and 6 Laetacara dorsigera. Not monsters, but still a sweet pick up.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store