Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. C

I.D. Help please

Lol I got rid of him that same 10 minutes after posting this thread. He was on the featherduster all throughout the night so that morning I just got rid of him. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  2. C

Ptrick125's 75 Gallon

Trigger looks great! Not sure i read this somewhere or where but I have this fair memory of Triggers nibbling on corals for their diet sometimes. But hey. He looks great and would take the risk. Well not if I had expensive corals lol :p Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  3. C

Finally figured it out

Yeah lol. He would Litteraly sleep in the sand and bring food to that area. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  4. C

Oh hermits

Saw one switch shells today. Was the first time seeing it. After 2 hours of staring into the tank..... It's fun watching the hermits go "shell" shopping. It's like Black Friday for them. They try on a shell. If they like it they keep it. If they don't, they go back to the original. Was fun...
  5. C

Finally figured it out

Ever since I got my Clarkii clown, he would sleep on the sand bed and looked dead. I remember the first time seeing this and I went to go get the net and came back to him moving. What a moment. I've been wondering why he's been on the sand bed like that every night until lights go on. So I...
  6. C

I.D. Help please

Yeah. It had the 2 branches or antennas. Both black. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  7. C

I.D. Help please

Some type of yellow slug. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  8. C

I.D this clown please

Okay thanks to both of you! I can stop following the clown up and down. And up and down. And up and down. And up and down...up and down...up and down....... I might get him. $15 for the cutest clown I've seen. He'll temp live in a 10 for about 3/4 weeks and will be moved to the 40 afterwards...
  9. C

I.D this clown please

I'm not a fish swimming expert.... But....how exactly does he swim? He seems to be swimming up and down in like a wave pattern (like how you use a knife)....is this normal or should I not get him? -I'm already getting dizzy watching him lol Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  10. C

I.D this clown please

More pictures. It's in my lfs's qt tank. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  11. C

I.D this clown please

Sorry for quality/air bubbles Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  12. C

Lighting question (again lol)

I think it's like my 3rd/4th topic on lighting. This time I'm thinking about going led. So...this will be on a 10 gallon. I plan on softs first and then lps. I can't go the diy route because I'm a clueless zombie when it comes to it. Lol :p Would appreciate links too! thanks!! Sent from...
  13. C

Gsp lighting?

Ha lol. And yeah. I'm sure I want it. And I want it to cover most of my 10 gall. I'm also planning on nonphotos too. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  14. C

Gsp lighting?

What would be suitable lighting for gsp? 10 gallon. Thanks so much! Would this work? http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0081FXWF6 I already have another fixture on which is a t8 fixture (15 watt) 50/50 that I am using currently and will add onto that led. Sent from my iPhone using...
  15. C

Blue legged shells

Thanks to both of you! Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  16. C

Blue legged shells

Anyone know where i can buy blue legged hermit crab shells? Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  17. C

Endlers problem

I've had these endlers for almost a year. They live in a 45 gallon tank with Corys, neons, and bristlenoses. My problem is that I haven't seen these live bearers have any fry. All the females are fat, gravid and such for over 5+ months. I haven't seen any fry in the tank. Anyone got a reason...
  18. C

dayo mula sa pilipinas

Saan sa pinas? Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  19. C

And the brown algae is born...

Also, is it normal to have little air bubbles on it? Like its releasing little tiny air bubbles. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  20. C

And the brown algae is born...

After looking closer, I do this it is diatoms. It just looks kind of hairy to me. Would hairy count as peach fuzz? And some strands of "hair" Thanks though. I'll let it run its course. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store