Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. kyeung28

Albino channel catfish cost?

Thanks everyone! will think about what to do now with all your comments in mind Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  2. kyeung28

The thing is no one in the area as one and i have one im looking to sell Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  3. kyeung28

I'm in Long island if that could help haha Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  4. kyeung28

How much does an albino catfish cost? Im looking for the price of an albino channel cat that measures >2' Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  5. kyeung28

How many of you use duckweed in your tanks?

I put enough duckweed into my 10 gal to cover the top. Housing 8 crayfish im trying to get rid of all the duckweed was gone the next day. They devoured it all Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  6. kyeung28

How many of you use duckweed in your tanks?

its crazy how fast it grows.. Never though it would grow that fast in my tanks but in 3 months they were x4 the amount I has before maybe even x5. I have them in two tanks and just yesterday three a bunch into the pond Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  7. kyeung28

Instagram?

Does anyone else here use instagram? Feel free to follow me @ kgy28 or add your username:) Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  8. kyeung28

cure for wasting disease in dwarf gourami?

Never seen that before, but hopefully it can start to show some signs of recovery. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  9. kyeung28

cure for wasting disease in dwarf gourami?

I would separate it and add sea salt and epsom salt to the tank and raise the temp to around 78. but depending on the severity of the wound and infection it sounds it may be a win/lose situation. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  10. kyeung28

Fishing season soon !!

just got my first freshwater license this weekend.. always fished saltwater so i figure ill give freshwater a shot. Going to a pond later today:) Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  11. kyeung28

Rate the avatar above you

6 Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  12. kyeung28

Northern pufferfish

Catch northern puffers and northern kingfish at the beach all summer.. should start a micro native habitat Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  13. kyeung28

Hello..

Welcome to AC! Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  14. kyeung28

Floating Moss Ball

thats an unsettling thought haha.. i guess the image of a ball of moss getting up and moving. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  15. kyeung28

What Do You Drive?

Plasti dipped my wheels Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  16. kyeung28

10 gallon salvageable?

It would be helpful to give us a picture if you could of the crack. but by your description of the location and size its hard to say whether or not it will be a fool proof fix without a picture. Just tape around the crack leaving an inch or so around the crack and apply a layer of silicone on...
  17. kyeung28

FS tons and tons of rotala (NYC locals)

Is it possible you could pm me picture of the amount i'd get for $15 shipped to 11727? Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  18. kyeung28

can someone sex my jd??

WTH did I just watch.. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  19. kyeung28

Preparing driftwood I got for free

I suppose you can soak wood in any container that holds water, a kiddie pool would be a great container to soak wood in Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  20. kyeung28

Plant giveaway this weekend :)

Number 77 baby!!!! wooooo lol Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store