Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. M

are freshwater stingrays active or boring?

thanks for posting is the spotted ray usually alot more expensie im talkinga botu the Potamotrygon leopoldi i mean I realy dont want to spend over 100 on my first ray i have seen and read places of people selling rays for 200 bucks . and more , im wanting one for under 100...
  2. M

pataloco hey , i talked to the petstore and they told me I can get a stingray that is light brown with dark brown spots on it, he said that they come in about 3-5 inches wide. he told me if i wanted to spend more money I could get the black stingra with white spots what do you guys...
  3. M

Thinking about convertin my 240 salt tank to a freshwater tank

I have been a big fan of saltwater aquariums now for about 4 years and have kept several successful, but I was thinking about converting my 240 gallon tank to a freshwater tank , Some of the reasons i was thinking about doing this is becasue with freshwater you can generally have more...
  4. M

nice do you have any pictures of your stingrays the only way im going to get a stringray is if i buy another tnak sometime in the future, because im not tearing down my 240 saltwater tank , ive just put too much money into it. I can get a 240 gallon aquarium for $400 , but if i want...
  5. M

ok yeah i have an octopus right now thats 6 months old. so what kidn of filtration do you have on your stingray tank one will be plenty , no need for two of them any idea what kind of stingray my friend had ?
  6. M

I have white sand in my freshwater tank I LOVe it , where can i get more , its from

no no i dont want it as its powdery and it is calcium based, this stuff I got sinks to the bottom just like th blue and black sand you can find i was just wondering if there is a place online that sells it other than carribsea , or how I could get my hands on it without having to go...
  7. M

yeah ok , well im not going into this blind ive been reading about them for some time now and ive been keeping fresh and saltwater tanks now for about 5 years
  8. M

I have a 200 gallon saltwater tank , but im starting to get bored with it as I cant really get corals to take off like i want them and I though about a 200 gallon plant set up with that super naturals aquarium white sand and maybe a sing ray or 2 , I had a friend that had one a few...
  9. M

I have white sand in my freshwater tank I LOVe it , where can i get more , its from

its from carib sea , I dont want to order it through my petstore cause its $25 bucks for 20 lbs of it. an carib sea doenst sell the public Marine Sand - An inert, natural substrate. Recommended for freshwater aquariums with external filtration. Very striking. Do not use with undergravel...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store