Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. 1

cheap fish.

Here is a website that goes into great detail about Rosy Reds. http://www.fishpondinfo.com/rosies.htm
  2. 1

Prices of simple glass canopies. Oh Brother!

I'm looking at a 40 gallon breeder and have located one at a reasonable price of $75. Now prepare yourself for this: The price for a glass canopy to fit over it is $25. You would think the price for the two pieces of rectangular glass plus plastic backing and flexible ribbing wouldn't cost...
  3. 1

who's your favorite character / person on this site?

Obviously no other choice is possible
  4. 1

PLEASE Take the Pran Stuff to General CHIT CHAT!

A blistering volley!!!!!!!! Yes, those who complain are often to be found responding the Pran postings.
  5. 1

***Official Bump Thread***

This bump is dedicated to Pran
  6. 1

I wished I joined sooner. I missed the Great Purple String debate. I feel like there is an empty spot in my soul which will never be filled.
  7. 1

***Official Bump Thread***

There has been a showing of considerable consternation by some members regarding the bumping of various threads simply for the purpose of bumping purposes. Because of the constant activity of bumping, it would appear that the urge to bump kind of like an instinct: People, when provided with an...
  8. 1

It's also a little bit funny when people get upset over a few messages being bumped. Have these people ever complained about the necessity of having a stick for "Where to find ammonia" or "Betta Spawning Pictoral Log". Granted the pictures are beautiful, but a sticky for them???
  9. 1

my Great white fish died :(

ha ha ha!!! You bumped the message, and only typed "bump" you are going to make someone very angry.
  10. 1

~Urgent~Help~PLease~

Crazy!!! This happned to be just yesterday! I lost a Golden Mystery Snail. Poof! Gone. I searched in ceramin ornaments, gravel, hood, filter. Nothing. Next day *Antipoof*, it was back. I can only guess it lodged itself deep deep deeply into a ceramic ornament that I wouldn't have...
  11. 1

Breeding food for Jack Dempseys

I have some beautiful Jacks in a 75 gallon tank, and I want to breed fish for them sto eat since it would be a different fun food tor them. I used to (and still do) breed guppies for them, but it I heard that Convict Cichlids breed quicker and faster and better. Can I do both? What are the...
  12. 1

Bad Fish Habits

I pick my nails a lot. It's sort of the the same thing, except it's my nails and not my intestines. And I'm not bleeding either. Well, most fo the time. Pl*cos are trouble when it comes to this kind of problem. I have a pleco I feed algae wafters and large flakes which end op on the...
  13. 1

forum suggestion

I understand a sticky for Euthanizing a fish, a topic that will come up a lot. But a sticky for Betta Spawning? Finding Ammonia? someone recently is talking about not bringing up some posts because they push other posts down. Well, how often do we need to visit the Betta Spawning thread...
  14. 1

I think it's humorous that some people believe Pran is real. It is obviously a joke. Pran posts funny, confusing messages and reads the results. He has fun and we have fun. Very immature, yes, but I must confess I am enjoying it. Maturity is just around the corner for me.
  15. 1

bad thing part 2: the revenge of pran

I agree. Pran is the best.
  16. 1

mods, can we create a pran section & move all the posts there pls

I love Pran. I would pay a dollar for him to start another good thread
  17. 1

A thought on CO2 production with yeast

I've just like to repeat that if you add oxygen to your yeast reactor (or H2O2 which liberates O2) your yeast will use the oxygen, and will move from A to B. A: very rapid intack of sugar funneling it into alcohol and CO2. B: slower intake of sugar and using most of this sugar for...
  18. 1

I need websites for filter shopping

Strangly enough, you can't find Filstar filters on the Petsmart website *unless* you search for it. Then it's there. Strange but true. I printed off the price and had it pricematched in the store (I got the Filstar XP2
  19. 1

Anyone ever use work lamps as lighting?

It's too bad you shouldn't use the work light. It has a deep aestetic beauty about it. :coffee2:
  20. 1

I need websites for filter shopping

How about an XP3 for $99? http://www.bigalsonline.com/catalog/category.xml?pcid1=2885;category_id=1711
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store