PLEASE Take the Pran Stuff to General CHIT CHAT!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

1HungryGoldfish

AC Members
Feb 15, 2006
I wished I joined sooner. I missed the Great Purple String debate. I feel like there is an empty spot in my soul which will never be filled.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Pufferpoison said:
i also remember a certain joke about purple string going on forever. does anybody else remember that?
The purple string thread was in General ChitChat and wasn't directed at a person.

Nobody is saying to quit doing it, I don't agree with it but thats me,just do it under the correct forum.

Roan Art

AC Members
Oct 7, 2005
Northern VA
bowheads.org
Pufferpoison said:
i also remember a certain joke about purple string going on forever. does anybody else remember that?
Yes, and it stayed in ONE thread with a few references in other threads. We also were not picking on someone or making fun of them.

No one started a zillion threads about purple string.

You guys are showing a decided lack of maturity with your persistance with this, even after people have asked you to stop it.

Roan

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Maybe all of us should go back and read our own posts in the "Pran" posts, in what ever catagory they arose, and re-judge ourselves(yourself).

Pufferpoison

Like a dolls eyes
Feb 6, 2006
rbishop said:
Maybe all of us should go back and read our own posts in the "Pran" posts, in what ever catagory they arose, and re-judge ourselves(yourself).
amen

Roan Art

AC Members
Oct 7, 2005
Northern VA
bowheads.org
rbishop said:
Oh, so just because I made a couple of comments about what he said the size of his tanks were -- which HE asked me to tell him based on the dimensions he supplied -- then that makes it okay for you guys to spam this forum with your childish posts and polls?

At least I know when to quit, and that was quite some time ago. You guys are just using this forum as your own personal sandbox.

Do you people have any concept of what this spam looks like to new people who come here for help? No? Probably not.

I'll come back to General when kiddie play time is over. It don't have time for this garbage and I'm not going to continually weed through pages of threads to find honest requests for help/advice.

Roan

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
I guess some mirrors just don't work.

mykidsmylife

Princess of Peons
Aug 26, 2005
Indiana, U.S.A.
This is truly getting out of control. Those post SHOULD be in General Chit Chat...not HERE!!!!!!!!

Come on people!!!! Who cares if Pran is real or not. I have not responded to any of these post (Prans included!!!) until this. I'm tired of having to sift thru this stuff to find valid things that belong in this forum.

Roan is COMPLETELY right...grow up and either drop it or move it to the appropriate forum. Fun is fun...but this is getting a little out of control.

Purple string was ONE thread...and they moved it into GCC when it became appropriate for that forum.

Just because the mods are too busy to babysit doesn't mean we should take advantage of that situation!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store